• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Outfit of the Day (1 Viewer)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
you're just jelly you only have a HSC education.
you're just jealous that while you got a uni education i spent time in france switzerland italy germany austria czech republic sweden amsterdam norway finland estonia london scotland wales ireland etc

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
regardless i still call shotgun on the raccoon/redpanda/lesser panda

HSC
N/A
how good is ketosis?

IKR!!!

First or last.

Middle one should be burned.
Haha, wat?

Wore the first one.
Hahahaha.

Wear the last one.
Wore the first one which was good, she looked like a dressy version of me wearing the stripey outfit (thought it'd be cute to be me for a night, beanie and all, LOL.)

the jewelery + other accessories are more 'goth' imo

especially since you wear a pentagram necklace
Ah, yes. I get you...
The only ~alternative~ ish accessory I now wear most of the time is the choker.
The others that I do bother wearing are; the bat necklace (got it as a present from child rapist dude - wants me to wear it always, the clingy bastard) and the ankh necklace - worn alternatively along with the pentagram necklace and choker.
I always wear the pentagram necklace.
Used to wear the ankh necklace all the time but switched it to this one.

Would my boots count? Lol.

HSC
N/A
Also... Wearing a pentagram necklace doesn't automatically or whatever mean the person's "goth".
It could mean a range of things, I suppose.

(Not saying you'd assume such a thing!)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
"got it as a present from child rapist dude - wants me to wear it always, the clingy bastard"

HSC
N/A
"got it as a present from child rapist dude - wants me to wear it always, the clingy bastard"
He got this for me from this event at Newtown ('cause I couldn't go) and has been pissy because apparently I had only worn it "only once".
He's a clingy (and childish) friend.
Peeps in pix thread called him that, hence the usage of that term.

Last edited:

Frostbitten

HSC
what is with you and wedges

Last time you wore those, your feet died. Thank goodness you didn't wear them to the meat yesterday or else...!
HW would be the highest I've been? ... My weight has fluctuated quite a lot over the years but never over 70.
CW - 59.7... So I've only lost ~200g recently, dafuq. :(
GW - 50.
UGW - Anywhere between 45-50.

I don't count calories...
Usually my eating patterns are eating a decent meal+size at around midnight-5AM.
Then maybe a decent meal+size again or 2 separate "snacks" spaced out during the day.
And then the meal at midnight-5AM.

If I get hungry, I drink water, which I have been doing a lot - didn't used to drink much at all previously.
Plus I've been eating a bit more recently - friends pushing me to eat/cooking me food.
Geez 45-50kg that is insane, how much cardio do you do because to get down to that weight you can be doing like 40 mins of cardio a day and like 6 small meals (an apple or a couple of weetbix for example) you still get a reall good calorie deficit, be careful with eatin so little because if you starve yourself or leave big gaps between your meals you will set your body in survivability mode where your metabolism slows down heaps and you won't be losing much at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)