Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i dont think i would ever have one if i was attached
but if i was single then maybe i would consider it

django_

HSC
PookieMonster said:
how many have we had and can they transition into more?
ive personally had 3
and one of them was an old mate
2 of them i had met that day so yeah not so cool. im not proud of it... they both wanted to see me after even interested in relationships, and im wondering what ur thoughts on relationships after one night stands. One had other plans after and we moved on even tho we liked each other, and the latest i actually like and he wants to see me...:)
are u uncomfortable, feel cheap, think they might think you are cheap? whats the thoughts
hmmmm well ive never had one and im sure i never will....i think its a bit...cheap to do so, but it depends on things such as ur age, maturity n stuff like that...

i know ppl who have been doing it since they were about 16, and wat makes it worse is they brag about it and think its cool...so im against it personally but it all comes down to a persons individuals values etc.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Katie123 said:
i dont think i would ever have one if i was attached
but if i was single then maybe i would consider it
lol....but seriously, what sort of person would you be if you had a one night stand while attached? that means your cheating...and one night stands are usually associated with singles

I

ignition

yea one night stands are definitely unacceptable in any case if ure in a relationship haha.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
ive had like 2 one night stands.. randoms from clubs.. wait 3...one guy from work..

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
lol....but seriously, what sort of person would you be if you had a one night stand while attached? that means your cheating...and one night stands are usually associated with singles
yeah true
i said that cos i would never cheat ever

django_

HSC
tattoodguy said:
fuck..theres so many sluts on here...... YUK

only a fagggot would consider dating a girl.......he fucked on the first nite. no real man would settle for a slut as his gf.

YOu sluts think ur like coool or some shit..cos ur cheap?????????? get some decency and self respect.
lol for once i agree with this guy... surprisingly enough lol

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
tattoodguy said:
fuck..theres so many sluts on here...... YUK

only a fagggot would consider dating a girl.......he fucked on the first nite. no real man would settle for a slut as his gf.

YOu sluts think ur like coool or some shit..cos ur cheap?????????? get some decency and self respect.
agree also,

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
never had a one night stand...
dont think it will ever happen based on the fact that i doubt i will ever be in that situation

thack

HSC
I don't really see the problem with one-night-standing, if the people are wanting that sorta thing. Face it, who doesn't like sex? Might as well get into it if you're comfortable.
And guys get it easier, there really isn't a word in the English language that means "man slut". Shows the way people view it, really, when there isn't a word for it.
Still, for all those "sexually liberated females" out there, onya. Get to it.

HSC
tattoodguy said:
(The quote that the previous two posters have quoted), I'll skip quoting it again for the sake of everyone's eyeballs.
Yeah I disagree actually, if you wouldn't want to be with someone after having slept with them on the first night, why would you do it in the first place. Unless you're just after some quick sex, in which case you're not really in a position to be judging people about being cheap?

I've had this discussion with you before, it's hypocritical and plain stupid to think less of a girl if you've both had sex together. The way it works for me (Maybe it's different for you), sex involves two people, and it's ridiculous to judge one person who was in on the act by one set of standards and to somehow neglect to judge yourself by the same.

If you think it makes a girl cheap sleeping with them on the first night, then it makes you cheap too (Not that this is something that I agree with anyway). End of story.

Of course you're just doing the normal thing and spewing forth as much offensive crap as you can manage, so I'm probably wasting my time with this post anyway.

Edit: Sentences = hard work

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Never done it. I only have sex with girls who are already girlfriends.. I don't dig the whole one night stands thing.

tattoodguy

grush - as much as it might amaze u 99% of the stufff i say...i mean from the bottttom of my heart.

i agreeee that its cheap for guys and girls to do one nite stands.....

its disrepsectful ---------------and its weak plain and simple.

it degrades something that is meant to be special.

if you fuck a slut.................................thats not a good thing...............but its worse to...........fuck a slut and make her ur gf ----------------thats just toooo much.

men should take into account the sluttinesss of their gfs, passt is a good indication of future performance...................sluts dont respect themsleves, dont respect the sanctity of boning................and ppple like that............typpically dont respect the concept of honesty and love. and also they are dirty.

so any dude who makes a slut into a gf is a piece of shit.

thats saying you willl acccept, love and respect a piece of garbage ----only a low life would do that.

tattoodguy

i sort of think ...........men should be couragous......women shouldnt be sluttty. thats my standards.

so chicks can be a bit weaker/less brave and men can fuck around a bit more.

thats how i value ppple.

HSC
I'm a little concerned that you 'agree' that one night stands cheapen someone. To clarify, in saying that I was referring to your comments, you'll notice that in brackets I stated that this wasn't something I agreed with anyway. What people do on their own time is no concern of mine, and I'm certainly not about to judge their worth because of it.

I can't see any reason to continue this discussion further, it's blatantly obvious that we both disagree on this issue at a very fundamental level.

For the most part, I try not to judge people, and from your posts you seem to have no problem doing the exact opposite. To say the least, I think it's a bit harsh to condemn someone and call them a piece of garbage because of their sexual habits, or for pretty much any reason at all. But hey, whatever does it for you.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
tattoodguy said:
grush - as much as it might amaze u 99% of the stufff i say...i mean from the bottttom of my heart.

i agreeee that its cheap for guys and girls to do one nite stands.....

its disrepsectful ---------------and its weak plain and simple.

it degrades something that is meant to be special.

if you fuck a slut.................................thats not a good thing...............but its worse to...........fuck a slut and make her ur gf ----------------thats just toooo much.

men should take into account the sluttinesss of their gfs, passt is a good indication of future performance...................sluts dont respect themsleves, dont respect the sanctity of boning................and ppple like that............typpically dont respect the concept of honesty and love. and also they are dirty.

so any dude who makes a slut into a gf is a piece of shit.

thats saying you willl acccept, love and respect a piece of garbage ----only a low life would do that.
please explain what you think a 'slut' is. majority of people here use the term slut when referring to people like prostitutes who are constantly sleeping with different men. but the girls here have had like between 1-5 one nighters, and to me, and im sure i speak for a lot of BOS members, that doesnt make them a slut. i respect myself, and i belive in love and honesty in a relationship. i have ONE one night stand, yet you still call people like me a slut? my current boyfriend knows about this one time and it didnt phase him as long as it was safe and clean. i love him and we are honest and open to each other about everything....but i dont understand how i could be called a slut because i had a bit of fun for one night?
no one is a slut until they begin letting their life revolve around sex with different men.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
ive had 3..and all of em were mates..and i still talk 2 and hang around em lik everyweekend....
1 of em i was a bit drunk...the other one we actually had planned 2 hav sex as just a one nighter thing....no mutual feelings involved and the other one was full just a one nighter 4 sure...

pinkblinkbarbie said:
please explain what you think a 'slut' is. majority of people here use the term slut when referring to people like prostitutes who are constantly sleeping with different men. but the girls here have had like between 1-5 one nighters, and to me, and im sure i speak for a lot of BOS members, that doesnt make them a slut. i respect myself, and i belive in love and honesty in a relationship. i have ONE one night stand, yet you still call people like me a slut? my current boyfriend knows about this one time and it didnt phase him as long as it was safe and clean. i love him and we are honest and open to each other about everything....but i dont understand how i could be called a slut because i had a bit of fun for one night?
no one is a slut until they begin letting their life revolve around sex with different men.

right on sister!!! :p

tattoodguy said:
i sort of think ...........men should be couragous......women shouldnt be sluttty. thats my standards.

so chicks can be a bit weaker/less brave and men can fuck around a bit more.

thats how i value ppple.
well ur values r fuked....r u saying that guys can mayb sleep around a bit, but its not right 4 chicks 2??

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)