One night stands (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
yea i guess so, but i prefer living without those sorta rules.. u kno if both of u have a one night stand...and like it... and are good friends... why not risk it?

I don't think u can live your life that simply just by a bunch of rules, people's actions aren't easily defined.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
they're not really rules, just an understanding, cos i love my friends to bits, and i would really hate it if things got weird. So far though they haven't, which has been brilliant!

choc-chip

HSC
SarahMary said:
just in case anyone's misinterpreted my post it was directed at choc-chip
wooo....LOL
Sorry sarahmary, yes urite, i may not understand how u guys feel, but i was just expressing abt my opinon, no offense at all...
Well, u guys probably ture, i know some ppl go do it for comforting their emptiness, however, don't u think u'll get more empty aft it??
For those of u against my early statement, calm down.. no offense ...

SipSip

HSC
N/A
One night stands are the most selfish and low thing someone can do...if you don't love someone...how can you possibly have sex with them...

Guys especially...those who goes out and seek instant sex with women are low...it's just as bad as hiring hookers in my opinion...

But everyone have their own lifestyle i guess...

concession

Respected Member
HSC
SipSip said:
.if you don't love someone...how can you possibly have sex with them...
do i really need to post diagrams/instructions?

S

Shuter

concession said:
do i really need to post diagrams/instructions?
Many people on these forums would find them most useful. Many other members on these forums seem more likely to have published them themselves.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
choc-chip said:
wooo....LOL
Sorry sarahmary, yes urite, i may not understand how u guys feel, but i was just expressing abt my opinon, no offense at all...
Well, u guys probably ture, i know some ppl go do it for comforting their emptiness, however, don't u think u'll get more empty aft it??
For those of u against my early statement, calm down.. no offense ...
thats cool, no problems... just didnt like the suggestion we weren't civilised humans thats all...

tattoodguy

girls who do one nite stands--------bitches like that are mostly depressed low lives, bored, dillusional, excuse makers and attention seekers - --------------- guys should use them and abuse them---- they deserve what they get.... most of them plain and simple are just dumb. fucking disease spreaders.

Sometimes they get raped and shit --- cos they go over to guys houses they just met or get into strangers cars. and then they complain about it...like they deserve to be treated better and deserve to be treated with respect.

Bitches need to learn, u dont just get respect automatically, u have to earn it, and u do that by keeping ur legs closed and not sucking on strangers dicks.

..........any chick with respect,,,, would only fuck guys they love.........so it remains special

most chicks are garbage and have very litttle to offer, except for whats between their legs, and when u spread ur legs for every one........that becomes less valuable and then ur not worth shit.

Any man who excepts a slut as his gf is a disgrace.

well theres my 2 cents.

why do girls say..that having one night stands doesnt make them a sllut?????????????????? if thats not a slut.........what the fuck is a slut????

Last edited:

tattoodguy

yeah i dont think its fair to imply sluts are animals.

animals dont deserve to be compared to sluts. sluts are 10000 times more dirty.

In muslim countries, sluts are stoned to death.

they get them...and bury them up to their necks...and then people take turns throwing big rocks at there dirty heads.

in fucking afica and asia...............we have a fucking aids..........infestation...............cos of bitches sluttting around etc.......

its only a matter of time...before shit like that happens here....fucking bitches.

this is like thearapy ............i feeel so much better after spreading my wisdom.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
someone has a vivid imagination

K

katie_tully

tattoodguy said:
yeah i dont think its fair to imply sluts are animals.

animals dont deserve to be compared to sluts. sluts are 10000 times more dirty.

In muslim countries, sluts are stoned to death.

they get them...and bury them up to their necks...and then people take turns throwing big rocks at there dirty heads.

in fucking afica and asia...............we have a fucking aids..........infestation...............cos of bitches sluttting around etc.......

its only a matter of time...before shit like that happens here....fucking bitches.

this is like thearapy ............i feeel so much better after spreading my wisdom.
You are a fuckwit.
Surely the reason you are so irrational is because you've got late stage syphilis, from a slut. Right?
Right.

~Dreamer

HSC
what bothers me about this though, and it reflects how much we've come as 'civilised humans' is that girls who do one night stands are branded as sluts and is causing a big stir... what about the guys that have regular one night stands?! they're not branded as sluts. i mean sure we could call them bastards, pricks, players etc. but those terms do not have the same impact or definition as slut, hoe etc.

personally though, i've never had sex let alone a one night stand, i dont think i will anytime soon .. although offers have been made, i couldnt sleep with someone i dont love. thats just me though

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
~Dreamer said:
what bothers me about this though, and it reflects how much we've come as 'civilised humans' is that girls who do one night stands are branded as sluts and is causing a big stir... what about the guys that have regular one night stands?! they're not branded as sluts. i mean sure we could call them bastards, pricks, players etc. but those terms do not have the same impact or definition as slut, hoe etc.

I agree with this.

What's that annoying song by Christina Aguilera?

"If you look back in history
It's a common double standard of society
The guy gets all the glory the more he can score
While the girl can do the same and yet you call her a whore

I don't understand why it's okay
The guy can get away with it & the girl gets named"

THAT i agree with....

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
tattood guy you need a serious kick up the arse.
so im a slut? k whatever...cause a slut is usually like a prostitute, sleeping with a different guy every night.
i didnt go bragging to the guy, i wasnt depressed dellusional and everything else you seem to think is associated with it. your a complete fuck wit with probably a very small or no social life.
i slept with the guy and choc chip i didnt feel empty before, or afterwards. i was just enjoying myself!
and sip sip..easy you take off your clothes and fuck the hell out of them. god why is it so hard to comprahend!?
i dont think its wrong to have a personal opinion. but i think that its wrong that you are aiming them at people. once again, there are sluts out there who continually have one night stands. and this is not just girls who have a one nighter for a bit of fun, guys who have come out of heay or bad relationships do it aswell. but in near all cases im sure there is consent by both cases that it is only a one nighter......and thats the end of.
someone should close this thread.

gronkboyslim

HSC
i like rooting and tooting, fighting and spittin. wham bam thank you mamming, its all good fun.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
gronkboyslim said:
i like rooting and tooting, fighting and spittin. wham bam thank you mamming, its all good fun.
thats really aassholish of you

K

katie_tully

gronkboyslim said:
haha champion effort.

K

katie_tully

if i didnt have a boyfriend... and i was in a really bad sexual drought... id sleep with everybody on BOS, just for a good time..
but ive got a boyfriend
and im not desperate, or deluded... so... there goes that theory

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
if youre referring to being desperate and delluded as sleeping with BOS members...i agree....oh except for maybe a select few which i could bring myself to sleep with ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)