One night stands (1 Viewer)

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
I've had 5, not with randoms though, just with my friends. you know when you know its been going to happen for weeks??? like that. only one wanted a relationship, but i didnt want to, so meh.
now however i have a regular "one night stand" partner, so yay!

K

katie_tully

you can have sex with pants on.
move them to the side.
you just get stains that way... and stains are hard to explain
so dont keep your pants on.

notice the ones who arent having sex are the cranky fucking uptight ones...

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
Yay for "regular one-night stand partners" and yay for scholies!!!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
PookieMonster said:
dont worry schoolies is coming for u...
just cos i happen to be going on a holiday thats associated with "schoolies" doesnt mean that all my morals suddenly disappear.

tattoodguy

fuck..theres so many sluts on here...... YUK

only a fagggot would consider dating a girl.......he fucked on the first nite. no real man would settle for a slut as his gf.

YOu sluts think ur like coool or some shit..cos ur cheap?????????? get some decency and self respect.

crazy_old_jwg

HSC
hmm, just coz u have no self respect doesnt mean that others here dont, so get over it. maybe they dont wanna go out with the guy, they just wanna have some fun.

ive had 2, not sex tho, and both were with guys i was really good friends with, so they just kinda happened, seemed like a good idea and a bit of fun...which they both were

choc-chip

HSC
Well honestly, i do think ppl who does it is disgustingly CHEAP n Dirty.
We civilised human, not animals, we sex for love ..

SarahMary

HSC
so does that mean that those of us who have had one night stands (and there seem to be a few) aren't civilised humans, but animals???

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
obviously a lot of you have never had a one night stand. so stop judging when you have never been in that situation. i had a one night stand, but i had just come out of an extremely difficult and fucked up relationship. i might a nice guy, and i was attracted to him, but wasnt ready for a relationship and didnt want one, so we agreed on a one nighter. i wanted to have fun and i did. i didnt to have a relationship to have sex with that guy. id been sleeping with the same asshole for 14months and i wanted a bit of a change. it was the only one night stand ive had, and after i was with him, i got over my ex and found my current bf...so it helped me discover where i was at etc and i dont regret it.
and i think you should all wake up. have your opinions that it necissarily isnt always a good thing, cause there are sluts out there. but most of us arent, so dont call us cheap and dirty because you werent there and you dont know the situation/details.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
i'm sorry if u read what i said wrong, i have no problem with a one night stand and would probably have one

i doubt the people who say one night stands are terrible have really thought about it... i've thought on many occasions when i've met someone new (hey wouldn't it be cool just to get with them for tonight).

Support 24/h alcohol!

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
obviously a lot of you have never had a one night stand. so stop judging when you have never been in that situation.so dont call us cheap and dirty because you werent there and you dont know the situation/details.
HOOORAY, well said hun :)

one night stand = moment of physical desire & no emotional attachment. jeez there's nofing to be criticize abt ppl

SarahMary

HSC
thats why i like the ones ive had just with my friends- a mutual understanding that its for one-night only, no extra emotional attachment, and purely in the name of fun. Then nothing gets weird either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)