One night stands (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
It spawns from the biological point of view. That is, males are supposed to 'spread the seed' to women everywhere.. without a care in the world while the women are stuck for months/years raising one particular 'seed' of the male.

Collin

HSC
N/A
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
i see.....
I'm not saying I agree with these values.. I'm just explaining how they came about. :)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
JKDDragon said:
It spawns from the biological point of view. That is, males are supposed to 'spread the seed' to women everywhere.. without a care in the world while the women are stuck for months/years raising one particular 'seed' of the male.
thats bullshit. men are NOT seen to "'spread the seed' to women everywhere". they are supposed (in your terms) 'plant the seed' in one female...mean to be their wives.
and this gives NO excuse for men to be allowed to have a one night stand. it makes me so angry about men being allowed and being praised and women being sluts. hello we are all human and have the same needs!

Collin

HSC
N/A
pinkblinkbarbie said:
thats bullshit. men are NOT seen to "'spread the seed' to women everywhere". they are supposed (in your terms) 'plant the seed' in one female...mean to be their wives.
and this gives NO excuse for men to be allowed to have a one night stand. it makes me so angry about men being allowed and being praised and women being sluts. hello we are all human and have the same needs!
It's not bullshit. Males of most species of animals, in general, are supposed to spread the seed. The fact that you believe it gives men no excuse to blah blah is your own opinion on how men should behave, based on the anti-sexist values we hold in society today, but it doesn't avert the biological fact that men are supposed to be the seed spreaders. I never said I agreed with these values, but simply to explain FACTS. Don't let your feminist values cloud your judgement.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
it's bs in modern day terms but it's not if you're looking from an evolutionary perspective. there's evidence from looking at other species of apes and things that show human males aren't actually meant to stay with one female (in EVOLUTIONARY terms, not in modern day terms or modern day society, society has shaped the past and men ARE supposed to stay with the one woman)

Collin

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
it's bs in modern day terms but it's not if you're looking from an evolutionary perspective. there's evidence from looking at other species of apes and things that show human males aren't actually meant to stay with one female (in EVOLUTIONARY terms, not in modern day terms or modern day society, society has shaped the past and men ARE supposed to stay with the one woman)
Exactly what I was trying to say. Also scientists have recently found a possible explanation for why that 'spark' dissappears after awhile.. that is, the intense affection which is most prominent during the early stages of the relationship. They found certain chemical changes within the brain to induce this after around 2 years, and that it could be a biological mechanism which allows a couple just enough 'affection time' to produce a set of offspring, where afterwards they both part, and the male looks for a new mate.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Exactly what I was trying to say. Also scientists have recently found a possible explanation for why that 'spark' dissappears after awhile.. that is, the intense affection which is most prominent during the early stages of the relationship. They found certain chemical changes within the brain to induce this after around 2 years, and that it could be a biological mechanism which allows a couple just enough 'affection time' to produce a set of offspring, where afterwards they both part, and the male looks for a new mate.
lol cool. but i suppose we don't do things like that these days. we stay together for more than 2 years before even thinking about reproducing

ChevyJoe

HSC
N/A
i've had 2. both were drunken.. and yeah now when i look back on them i guess im not too proud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)