omg, failed car exam 6 times on auto (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
DaddyK said:
Your suggesting he take on unfamiliar roads with hills and such when he can't even prevent reversing into tree's? yeh, good advice.
Driving forwards is alot easier than backwards I think :) .

Jiga

Akuna bay at the Hawkesbury river?

If so, that is prity hilly..... I remember my dad taking our boat down their on that little road, that was defeintely challenging. Only problem is when I used to go their they started closing th gates down to the actual bay itself and you have to pay to get in during the day sometimes!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Akuna bay at the Hawkesbury river?

If so, that is prity hilly..... I remember my dad taking our boat down their on that little road, that was defeintely challenging. Only problem is when I used to go their they started closing th gates down to the actual bay itself and you have to pay to get in during the day sometimes!
yeah thats the one. When we went it was night so you didnt have to pay.

X

xeuyrawp

natstar said:
Whats so hard about slowing down at lights? Do you like..go through them?
Its just like slowing down at normal intersections.
I know... With an auto, you really only have three options; accelerate, do nothing, or break.

Seriously though, you have a 50/50 chance when it comes to an auto car. Obviously he just got stuck on the whole different pedals thing...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
To anyone and everyone who has misspelt brakes in this thread, I wish to molest you and devour your children.

**blu_rose**

HSC
hmm maybe its a sign u shouldn't be on the road! why don't u learn to drive better and then go for the test instead of wasting ur money like that

btw can someone tell me whether the rta is open on weekends?

CieL

HSC
**blu_rose** said:
can someone tell me whether the rta is open on weekends?
half day saturday and closed on sunday i think

google the RTA website

CieL

HSC
DaddyK said:
Your suggesting he take on unfamiliar roads with hills and such when he can't even prevent reversing into tree's? yeh, good advice.
also not being able to stop at traffic lights..

if he cant brake, good luck in the hills

also, mooney mooney is a great drive

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
i saw the title of this thread and just laughed.....

u must really suck....what do u fail for each time? if its for speeding....and u drive in a turbo v8.....and u went through a school zone doing 41km/h then maybe id forgive you.....but geez, just dont even accelerate, u can get away with being the most overcautious driver ever......

CieL

HSC
seremify007 said:
Ahh crap I live near there.
good luck, hope you dont get run over crossing the pedestrian crossings

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
thank god im driving my parent's 3 door Vitara auto...they sed it will keep me and others safe on the road, so wen i hit the tree whilst reversing, it doesn damage the car a bit...

omg, during L driving yesterday i ran thru a traffic light by accident, i was terrified.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
VanCarBus said:
thank god im driving my parent's 3 door Vitara auto...they sed it will keep me and others safe on the road, so wen i hit the tree whilst reversing, it doesn damage the car a bit...

omg, during L driving yesterday i ran thru a traffic light by accident, i was terrified.
omfg

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
VanCarBus said:

i think driving isnt for you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)