omg, failed car exam 6 times on auto (1 Viewer)

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
omg, failed car exam 6 times on auto

i just cant slow down near traffic lights. failed exams 6 times now... is this a national record or what????

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
My uncle failed like 10 times or something. Finally got them, then lost them after 2 weeks, hahahaha.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
On the other hand given the posts of yours that I've read I'm pretty stoked that you are not allowed behind the wheel unaccompanied.

I think the test is too easy and thus anyone who fails even once can be reasonably suspected of being a shit driver - in your case its pretty much guaranteed....

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
LOL...i wudnt say he's a shit driver.....its prolly his bad luck :)

i think, he should practise for some more time n then go for the test......
goodluck :)

PiGMAN

HSC
Mate, if u can't pass it after 6 times, you shouldn't drive. Don't learn how to pass the test, learn to drive and then you'll pass..........I'm starting to sound like my dad...shit :(

iamsickofyear12

HSC
There are enough bad drivers on the road as it is. We don't need people who just scraped through on their 7th attempt screwing up traffic and causing accidents all over the place.

If you fail more than 3 times you should be banned from taking another test for 2 years. I am completely serious about that. If you fail that many times you are a danger to society and should not be driving any time soon.

sarevok

HSC
Is this a joke? You failed the driving test six times because you can't slow the car down when approaching the traffic lights? You must be exceptionally incompetent if this story is true.

edit: if it were the reverse park you are stuffing up i could understand but jesus christ

Last edited:

BeastieBoy

HSC
that slowing down thing is a bit weird... all you guys have to realise that the test has nothing to do with how good a driver someone is. people who have had heaps of lessons will pass much better then i did as i had no lessons. then within a couple months these people have either hit something or are so scared that they avoid certain areas or situations such as parallel parking.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
BeastieBoy said:
that slowing down thing is a bit weird... all you guys have to realise that the test has nothing to do with how good a driver someone is. people who have had heaps of lessons will pass much better then i did as i had no lessons. then within a couple months these people have either hit something or are so scared that they avoid certain areas or situations such as parallel parking.
The test isn't really a good judge. You can be a bad driver and still pass. But that just shows how absolutely pathetic you have to be to fail 6 times.

I avoid parallel parking. I think since I started driving 10 months ago I have parallel parked about 3 times. But I am still a good driver and haven't hit anything.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Please hand in your Learners license and do NOT continue taking the DART test.
Also, please avoid breeding

kow_dude

HSC
My mother failed 10 times. But there were no booking fees back then...

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
back in the 60's my grandfather failed 3 times and then bribed the person who was testing him, but to this day he still says it was only a gist because he was so happy he finally passed

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
he probably slams on the breaks when he sees a yellow, even if the line is like 5m ahead hahaha

or maybe he cant slow down and stop smoothly? like you know how u can do it all jerky and uneven slowing , and then at the end when u stop u sorta get whipped back a bit? yeh well that would probably be a good description of his driving

keep going for the test mate, your paying for our roads!

Jiga

Some teacher at my old high school said she'd be failing her test for like 5 years, and that she'd failed that many times they began to let her do do the test for free!!!!!

Its abit right to, she looked abit slow in the head

Slighlty on the topic though, if your in the test and have to break suddenly at the lights (not to sudden, but hard enough!) can you put the car (automatic) into a lower gear to help to slow down more smoothly/quicker? Could they fail you on that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
VanCarBus said:
omg, failed car exam 6 times on auto

i just cant slow down near traffic lights. failed exams 6 times now... is this a national record or what????
you JUST can't? dude, just start braking earlier, be prepared to slow down at any lights you're approaching (make sure you're decisive if it goes orange...can you make it across without speeding up?)

i hate to say it, but yeah... you suck

unless the RTA you're doing the test at is a total bitch. Like five dock. Go to lidcombe, i heard it's a pushover there

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
first time i failed because i drove at 50 in the kids zone. I finished high school and i didn't give a crap if school had just started up again (this was in early feb) and there were no kids around coz it was like 9am! damn test instructors, they don't know shit.. they're just there to fail you (unless you're a girl)

2nd time i failed was coz i slipped over the 40zone by less than 5 km/hr so i was going at 43km/hr for like 5-10seconds and the dude failed me (everything else was 100% like before)

then i realised it's BS so i just did the test on a saturday and passed.

edit: i swore too much

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)