Notches on their bedpost (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
To me, if you find someone you truly love and they love you equally, then how many people they've slept with previously is deemed irrelevant.

Imo, you shouldn't give up the chance of a lifetime of happiness because of something comparitively trivial.
haha, i'm only seventeen, so anyone with too many one night stands is off my list cause they're obviously a little loose on the morals front.

and eh, i want to be married by the time i'm 25, so i don't think 15 is unreasonable :).

tonyharrison

HSC
haha, i'm only seventeen, so anyone with too many one night stands is off my list cause they're obviously a little loose on the morals front.

and eh, i want to be married by the time i'm 25, so i don't think 15 is unreasonable :).
Unreasonable?
Your future husband isn't living his life right now thinking about what you think is reasonable. He probably doesn't even know you exist yet.

I believe you have only one true soul mate, and they shouldn't be turned away just because they didn't live up to the standards they didn't even know existed.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
20 one night stands wot
dude
5 one night stands and I'd be turned off from having a relationship with that person.
that's what you say now, but in reality you'd be attracted to the person first and sex questions will cum later. pun intended. pun intended all over your face.

also, what does one class as a one night stand? a random person you pick up at a club and never speak to again? what if someone has lots of really short relationships. or has sex with female friends casually? does that also count in that category?

i've had sex with 19 girls and only one has been in a relationship. out of those only one was a true one nighter (i.e. pick her up in a club, have no idea what her name is, etc.) im friends with most of the other girls. i think this makes me more mature than someone that may have had 1 sexual partner in the past, plus it probably would make me less likely to cheat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)