Notches on their bedpost (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
Girls who limit/desist themselves from sex due to their moral obligations are pathetic. Surely every 5th or 10th time you go out there is someone their that tickles your fancy? Reasons you didn't slept with that person: 1) You felt "morally" obliged not to 2) You are ugly and he didn't want to fuck you 3) You do not know how to make yourself seem available and DTF 4) you are just shit

Chances are i'll go to the shops to get some bread or milk and i would want to fuck at least 4 girls. Just because you actually do so, doesn't mean you are morally fucked.
Pathetic because they have faith in something deeper? I don't think anyone who has sex with any amount of people is 'morally fucked', but MY morals stop me from doing so. And the reason I won't sleep with someone attractive is because I think *I'm* worth more than a fling and I think *they're* worth more than a fling.

Shane I am sure there are 30 year old women who will agree with me.

williamc

HSC
Pathetic because they have faith in something deeper? I don't think anyone who has sex with any amount of people is 'morally fucked', but MY morals stop me from doing so. And the reason I won't sleep with someone attractive is because I think *I'm* worth more than a fling and I think *they're* worth more than a fling.

Shane I am sure there are 30 year old women who will agree with me.
Lol have faith in something deeper. You're only young once. OH HAY GUYS IM 17 BUT LIKE IM NOT GONNA FUCK SOME HOT GUY COZ IM LOOKIN FOR SRS 17YO GUYS ONLY LOOKIN FOR A WIFE ETC

ay0_x

HSC
lol 5 over 3 years. Come 3 years out of high-school your views will almost certainly be different.
No, because they WERE different, and I held the same belief as most of you. My views are going in the completely other direction now. I'll probably be a catholic by then.

Joking about the catholic part though. We all know they're freakz.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
if there is then they are naive and immature

it would be immature to expect someone to limit themselves to 3 one night stands lol what is that

if i was at uni i would be disappointed if i didnt get some like atleast once every 2 months

that is ridiculous when you think about it, sex with a random chick every 2 months how the fuck woudl i survive

that would elso equate to 24 sexual partners over the 4yrs at uni

how does a fling mean anything more than that? how does it make a person worth less

dumb 17yr old

Sarebs

HSC
No, because they WERE different, and I held the same belief as most of you. My views are going in the completely other direction now. I'll probably be a catholic by then.

Joking about the catholic part though. We all know they're freakz.
So you've held a totally different view to what you hold now, yet from changing you views so dramatically once, you don't think you will again?

The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour.

williamc

HSC
ayo apparently use to be a slut but now she isn't coz of "guys like me" lol

ay0_x

HSC
if there is then they are naive and immature

it would be immature to expect someone to limit themselves to 3 one night stands lol what is that

if i was at uni i would be disappointed if i didnt get some like atleast once every 2 months

that is ridiculous when you think about it, sex with a random chick every 2 months how the fuck woudl i survive

that would elso equate to 24 sexual partners over the 4yrs at uni

how does a fling mean anything more than that? how does it make a person worth less

dumb 17yr old
Immature? I have standards of behaviour. If a person holds sex so highly that they will willingly have sex with someone with whom they have no emotional connection, they're just not somebody I would consider for a relationship, because it says to me that are values are pretty incompatible.

If not getting laid every 2 months is something that would disappoint him, it's p safe to say we have next to nothing in common.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I know that, but sexual ethics 90% of the time are based on religious belief, since "promiscuity" doesn't really hurt people. If someone were to ask me "why are you celibate" I'd pretty much say "no fucking clue m8 but it's not changing anytime soon".

The implication of what you are saying is that sex is an act which which we decide to engage in according to our religious beliefs, essentially making it an act whose roots are religious. It is not. It is a biological act. You ignore the fact that sex has a lot to do with physical pleasure, emotions, security, power, etc etc.

You give power to religion by saying what you do.

Also, you offend people who are devout atheists but perhaps simply do not enjoy sex or are in fact asexual.

Think about what you say before you say it, kid.

tonyharrison

HSC
Lol have faith in something deeper. You're only young once. OH HAY GUYS IM 17 BUT LIKE IM NOT GONNA FUCK SOME HOT GUY COZ IM LOOKIN FOR SRS 17YO GUYS ONLY LOOKIN FOR A WIFE ETC
Is your aim in life to make every girl a slut?..

I think people are entitled to their own opinion...

ay0_x

HSC
So you've held a totally different view to what you hold now, yet from changing you views so dramatically once, you don't think you will again?

The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour.
Um look who's talking? lol. Only the difference between you and I, is you will get sluttier.

A change isn't dramatic if it's eventual, dollface.
ayo apparently use to be a slut but now she isn't coz of "guys like me" lol
P sure having only had one intimate encounter means I'm not a slut by anyone's definition but k.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahahahhahaha you what

what what

Also, Sarebs post a pic

ay0_x

HSC
The implication of what you are saying is that sex is an act which which we decide to engage in according to our religious beliefs, essentially making it an act whose roots are religious. It is not. It is a biological act. You ignore the fact that sex has a lot to do with physical pleasure, emotions, security, power, etc etc.

You give power to religion by saying what you do.

Also, you offend people who are devout atheists but perhaps simply do not enjoy sex or are in fact asexual.

Think about what you say before you say it, kid.
I'm not about to deny the power of religion. Pretty stupid. I don't know any people who were raised atheists and hold as conservative view to sex as atheists who were raised religious. My views are obviuosly not directed to anybody who is asexual or simply does not enjoy sex because I don't fall into either category and neither do most peopple. Most people who enjoy sex have it, most people who don't, don't. Etc.

Sarebs

HSC
Um look who's talking? lol. Only the difference between you and I, is you will get sluttier.

A change isn't dramatic if it's eventual, dollface.

P sure having only had one intimate encounter means I'm not a slut by anyone's definition but k.
The difference between us is that I don't deny I may change again. I'm 17, I could hate sex tomorrow and be sworn off it. I don't set myself goals and counters of having only 3 sexual partners. I could have fifty, or I could have significantly less. I know what I think today, I may not think in a year.

ay0_x

HSC
hahahahhahaha you what

what what

Also, Sarebs post a pic
what?

Sarebs- I didn't deny changing again. I specifically said I will more likely be MORE steeply rooted in my current view. When something gains increased significance it's a change.

williamc

HSC
The difference between us is that I don't deny I may change again. I'm 17, I could hate sex tomorrow and be sworn off it. I don't set myself goals and counters of having only 3 sexual partners. I could have fifty, or I could have significantly less. I know what I think today, I may not think in a year.

You are so beautiful
To me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hoped for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful
To me

Sarebs

HSC
what?

Sarebs- I didn't deny changing again. I specifically said I will more likely be MORE steeply rooted in my current view. When something gains increased significance it's a change.
Well I just find it odd that you hold such a strong view upon the rest of life, having already changed it before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)