Modern History 2021 HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

alexn2539

HSC
wait i just saw this, pre sure it was D cause it was a hypothetical economy so u have to rely on theory
Was just scrolling thru here and saw this...I agree, I took increased business investment to mean increased domestic investment, hence less need to seek overseas investment and therefore less NPY debits, then combined with less portfolio investment obvs means less NPY debits. Was definitely ambiguous tho but I ruled out the lower import prices one (after initally thinking it was right) bc that would just increase demand for imports and worsen net exports, i guess kinda cancelling out the depreciation of currency. Could be overthinking it tho. Someone tell me if im wrong...

uniqueusername1

HSC
Was just scrolling thru here and saw this...I agree, I took increased business investment to mean increased domestic investment, hence less need to seek overseas investment and therefore less NPY debits, then combined with less portfolio investment obvs means less NPY debits. Was definitely ambiguous tho but I ruled out the lower import prices one (after initally thinking it was right) bc that would just increase demand for imports and worsen net exports, i guess kinda cancelling out the depreciation of currency. Could be overthinking it tho. Someone tell me if im wrong...
idk i thought it meant increased investment in australia

yea they all seemed wrong lol

it was either D or a rise in import prices and depreciation (but that theoretically worsens NPY). Idk could be either as BOGS has more of an impact

kevindebruyne

HSC
Guys what was the answer for q1 core supposed to be? Not sure if we were supposed to talk about how countries lost territory (eg. Germany, Hungary, Austria) or new map of europe, issue of national minorities, etc.

hiiitsme

HSC
Guys what was the answer for q1 core supposed to be? Not sure if we were supposed to talk about how countries lost territory (eg. Germany, Hungary, Austria) or new map of europe, issue of national minorities, etc.
national minorities like hungarian jews, separation from culture e.g east prussia (territory), desires for volksdeutche and revenge all worked

hiiitsme

HSC
what about the prominent individuals, i thought source e was kinda shit

Hiheyhello

HSC
national minorities like hungarian jews, separation from culture e.g east prussia (territory), desires for volksdeutche and revenge all worked
wasn’t that related to terrretorial concessions made by the treaty like germanys loss of alsace’s and lorraine, separation of austro hungary etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)