Modern History 2021 HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

zbolland

HSC
surprised nesa is still allowed to operate by their archaic systems considering how many people end their own lives because of how fucked the hsc is
the thing is you're not wrong, last year was particularly terrible from what i hear at certain schools.

then again, what happens in other countries (e.g. Korea) is comparatively a lot worse, so we really cant complain too much - system is corrupt to its core but oh well

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
surprised nesa is still allowed to operate by their archaic systems considering how many people end their own lives because of how fucked the hsc is
literally, so many year 12s are fucking depressed and what do they do about, absolutely nothing.

notme123

HSC
i think the core issue is that the support network for these types of things is pretty appalling across all of Australia, simply because we don't expect it to happen in our schools but
also idk if its just me but i think hsc is way more hyper competitive than like ib and uni and stuff. the amount of tutoring centres out there and how they flaunt their results is a testament to that

zbolland

HSC
also idk if its just me but i think hsc is way more hyper competitive than like ib and uni and stuff. the amount of tutoring centres out there and how they flaunt their results is a testament to that
definitely, and the hsc is a lot more competitive than VCE. no offence to our interstate cousins but holy shit they get it easy (obviously COVID hasn't been kind to them), but their exams are literally a piece of piss

their eco exam is 50% HSC y11 content lmao, saw a MC question on price elasticity of demand

5uckerberg

HSC
guys i havent touched any math cos im so dead from modern my finger is thumping and im also starving should i be worried
Nope have a think about this you have posted regularly on the Bored of Studies Forums with help for mathematics, it is time to use that as your confidence boosters before Monday. I understand fully about your pain after Modern history because it is basically writing continuously for like 40 minutes to a whole hour.

I still remember my modern history teacher saying that people's wrists do get hurt after so much writing so I can feel your pain on the wrist. Your finger thumping is no surprise as well and it is related to your wrist constantly moving.

stressedadfff

HSC
Nope have a think about this you have posted regularly on the Bored of Studies Forums with help for mathematics, it is time to use that as your confidence boosters before Monday. I understand fully about your pain after Modern history because it is basically writing continuously for like 40 minutes to a whole hour.

I still remember my modern history teacher saying that people's wrists do get hurt after so much writing so I can feel your pain on the wrist. Your finger thumping is no surprise as well and it is related to your wrist constantly moving.
HEHEHE cant wait till monday is over OMGMGMGM

Anaya R

HSC
Anyways throw all your maths Qs on the Maths forum. We are expecting peak hour service for the next two days.
Just as an accelerated maths adv student last year (I'm in Ext 2 this year) who left revision to last minute... just do targeted practice on the areas you aren't confident in

5uckerberg

HSC
Just as an accelerated maths adv student last year (I'm in Ext 2 this year) who left revision to last-minute... just do targeted practice on the areas you aren't confident in
That is true cognitive load does get blown up to pieces in that case so in response if you can find a way to help others on the maths thread then you will not have to cram as much as you need to have a solid knowledge of the content to be able to help others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)