Modern History 2021 HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

notme123

HSC
ahhhh i shoulda done that
im still crying over eco mc when it’s always been my good section, why couldn’t it have been like the cssa paper
ik i got 19 in the cssa i got the last wrong. i actually included the msb>mpb graph from 20 of cssa in my market policy part idk i was bored

Hiheyhello

HSC
ik i got 19 in the cssa i got the last wrong. i actually included the msb>mpb graph from 20 of cssa in my market policy part idk i was bored
yeah the cssa one was so much better i can’t get over it
i usually circle the question when i’m not sure coz it could be on between two
i swear for the hsc i had half of them circled and that’s when my stomach dropped

uniqueusername1

HSC
yea same i was bored in the eco exam so i drew the RBA's and showcased the effects of forward guidance on it

notme123

HSC
yea same i was bored in the eco exam so i drew the RBA's and showcased the effects of forward guidance on it
i didnt have time to draw yeild curves. only unconventional i used was qe cuz of time contraints. i didnt really have any niche curves now that i think about it. i think i drew j curve twice, bc and gini coefficient

uniqueusername1

HSC
yeah the cssa one was so much better i can’t get over it
i usually circle the question when i’m not sure coz it could be on between two
i swear for the hsc i had half of them circled and that’s when my stomach dropped
honestly this 2021 paper was my kryptonite

i did 2010-20 mc and trial papers and got like 19-20/20

i skipped like 7 mc at the beginning then managed to get some at the end but still looool

uniqueusername1

HSC
i didnt have time to draw yeild curves. only unconventional i used was qe cuz of time contraints. i didnt really have any niche curves now that i think about it.
qe my man (RBA's purchasing of $100 billion worth of bonds from secondary markets). Seems like you have potential as a sweat. Unfortunately you cannot out-sweat me my friend

notme123

HSC
honestly this 2021 paper was my kryptonite

i did 2010-20 mc and trial papers and got like 19-20/20

i skipped like 7 mc at the beginning then managed to get some at the end but still looool
wow was it really that hard? i thought they were easier than other years tbh. i got them first time through. like the last mc is supposed to be hard and it was a simple calculation

notme123

HSC
qe my man (RBA's purchasing of $100 billion worth of bonds from secondary markets). Seems like you have potential as a sweat. Unfortunately you cannot out-sweat me my friend
1. wrong its 200bn, and 2 whoops i just realised i didnt mention the value.

but did you include qe affects the exchange rate through 'portfolio balance' and 'announcement effect' channels. i dont think so

uniqueusername1

HSC
wow was it really that hard? i thought they were easier than other years tbh. i got them first time through. like the last mc is supposed to be hard and it was a simple calculation
idk i think i was having an off day. It wasn't hard but I was 50/50 idk

but my extended responses probs carried me hard. I sweated those badly. 1hr on each of them lool.

uniqueusername1

HSC
but did you include qe affects the exchange rate through 'portfolio balance' and 'announcement effect' channels. i dont think so
like i did. The real question is how well did you evaluate the policies?

did you notice that contractionary fiscal policy was working against monetary during 2017-19?

Also did you notice some global limitations during covid-19?

notme123

HSC
did you notice that contractionary fiscal policy was working against monetary during 2017-19?

Also did you notice some global limitations during covid-19?
ok ok those arguments were in my full employment part which wasnt asked. but did you mention how mp has to cooperate with apra and macro prudulent policy to dampen the housing market as a limitation of monetary.

uniqueusername1

HSC
ok ok those arguments were in my full employment part which wasnt asked. but did you mention how mp has to cooperate with apra and macro pruudulent policy to dampen the housing market as a limitation of monetary.
damn i did not. fair play. na i didn't do monetary as I didn't have that much on its impact on income distribution + external stability (like i knew its impact but the effects were almost minimal lol)

fiscal made a far greater essay + i could link the stimulus nicely as a budget deficit can prevent the economy from achieving distribution + full in the long-term as it must be financed (as highlighted during the budget repair strategy which worked against expansionary monetary)

notme123

HSC
damn i did not. fair play. na i didn't do monetary as I didn't have that much on its impact on income distribution + external stability (like i knew its impact but the effects were almost minimal lol)

fiscal made a far greater essay + i could like the stimulus nicely as a budget deficit can prevent the economy from achieving distribution + full in the long-term as it must be financed (as highlighted during the budget repair strategy)
omg dw im sure you did phenomenal. every day im reminded of something extra i shoudlve included my essays and short answer. my mark is slowly deteriorating

stressedadfff

HSC
guys is anyones hands literally bruised after modern - firstly tf was the last section - but my hands are broken i can barely type

uniqueusername1

HSC
s
omg dw im sure you did phenomenal. every day im reminded of something extra i shoudlve included my essays and short answer. my mark is slowly deteriorating
same the more i think about the more depressed i get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)