Modern History 2021 HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Anaya R

HSC
come on man let us vent our emotions.

You can do the same tomorrow when that modern exam is on the tricky side...jks
with english-english-eco-modern ive been unable to do any modern tonight after the 3-day exam streak

6am essay scaffolding going to get a sr
Yeah, I feel you. I had music 2 yesterday as well as eng adv and all of yesterday evening I felt really dead

Anaya R

HSC
Now don't forget to rest up for tomorrow... get at least a few hours of sleep y'all
Otherwise you'll be writing about Hitler in the Civil Rights Movement or something like that

zbolland

HSC
maths legal and HXT for me, hby?

yeah ur right tho, if modern goes shambolic i need to clutch up with my 1-unit HXT to boost up modern

zbolland

HSC
Now don't forget to rest up for tomorrow... get at least a few hours of sleep y'all
Otherwise you'll be writing about Hitler in the Civil Rights Movement or something like that
waaaaitt.. hitler wasn't American??

oh shit

santavself

HSC
gl fellas. gonna go revise civil rights and pw. the other 2 are too easy. in regards to essay memorisation ive never been one to memorise an essay so im going to fluke it.

Anaya R

HSC
gl fellas. gonna go revise civil rights and pw. the other 2 are too easy. in regards to essay memorisation ive never been one to memorise an essay so im going to fluke it.
You don't need to memorise essays. You just need to be able to link the content and structure it. If you give a judgement as well, the markers will give you brownie points :)

stressedadfff

HSC
so im xtremely fked like really really badly ended up sleeping the entire day anyone else/?????>wjkd,gfj,eagfkerhdg,hj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)