Man (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I always thought being a man meant you were born with a male reproduction organs. Forgive my ignorance, but it can't be anything else.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Miriam is a dodgy mexican.... as if you'd trust Miriam.

What is a man?

1. Male of the human specicies. See also female.
2. Neither inherently superior, or inferior to the female. What he lacks she possesses, and vice versus.
3. Left brain thinker. Consequently, tends to be more logical than the female half.
4. Physically stronger than the female of the species. Due to societal emphasis on physical prowess, tends to be attributed as the "superior" of the species and therefore, the aggressor sexually.
5. Also purveyor of sin into the world. According to Christian theology, free will was the primary attribute of mankind and thusly, was also banished from Eden for choosing to eat the apple.
6. Biologically, the male is superior in terms of muscular development, but inferior in terms of bone density/structure. Consequently, the male tends to have a shorter life span than the female.
7. Male homo sapien used for satisfying women's sporadic sexual needs and lifting heavy objects

(Via UrbanDictionary.com)

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
it all depends on the girl and what she thinks :D

but really, theres no set answer..

you just love this L&R section on the BOS dont you lengstar? :)

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
In year 10 or 9 we had a day designed to tech us what it meant to be a man. "Why do men like ball games?... Maybe its because balls are the first thing they first thing they have their hands on when they wake up in the morning." Thats all i remember lol.

Basically they showed sports thing and some umbilical brothers show and said a man is made by the decisions he makes... I was like riiiight.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
In my opinion (as a girl), a man is not just about 'having the equipment'. A man is a guy who does things and can own up to things when he stuffs up and takes the credit when it is due to him. A man is someone who respects others for who they are, and takes responsibilty for his actions......hmmm....maybe i'm talking more about a SNAG than a man....lol

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
i do believe you missed my point. my point being that there are many different types of men, as there are many different types of women. however the one thing they all have in common is the x+y chromosome configuration.

i like snags..............and then i found 10 bux

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
AsyLum said:
theres a difference between wanting to look decent and overtly being a woman. If it takes ya more than 15 minutes to get dressed, you're playing for the wrong team. (or maybe not ;) )
Wanting to look good and fashionable doesnt mean you're gay
I take longer than 15 mins to choose what to wear, fix my hair and face etc etc, but thats because I like to look good when I go out, not like a slob..it doesnt mean I want to go out and impress other men

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Minai said:
I take longer than 15 mins to choose what to wear, fix my hair and face etc etc, but thats because I like to look good when I go out, not like a slob..it doesnt mean I want to go out and impress other men
Agreed. I think that if in the 21st century, your not taking care of your appearance, then your not going to get far.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i dont think man exactly means rugged and coarse anymore, a man can be many different things, they can be ur slob-dont-give-a-damn-about-my-appearance type, or they can by like minai said, care about their appearance and what other people think of them, thats what i am and im not gay, i still consider myself a man

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Will_Sparky said:
Agreed. I think that if in the 21st century, your not taking care of your appearance, then your not going to get far.
yeah, nothing i cant stand more than a guy who doesnt look after himself and his appearance. it's just stupid....in the end, u're the one who benefits from taking care of urself, so why skip it?

Chateausleeping

man means STRONG & STRIVE

Have you guys ever seen the movie "legend of the fall", Tristan(Brad Pitt) in it is the best explanation of a real man, wild, individual, kind, tough, passionate......

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Minai said:
Well the difference is i really cbf with the way i look

Winston

HSC
AsyLum said:
Well the difference is i really cbf with the way i look
yeah same... lol... its good to look like shit...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
yer i agree 15 mins so not to look like a dumbass is very worth it..
i think it also applies to wat u eat.... its no longer eat wateva u lik ..

workin out is important too ... work on wat u need most.. or ull live to hav lots of hospital visits later in life.. but then balance is the key..

i think being a gentlemen to the ladies is important too ... (every now and then :p).. cos that will reward itself :) ( i meant tat in a non-get-into-bed-way)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
yeah i agree with 15 minutes being enough to at least attain a decent look, any more and your delving into cosmetics, and what not.

Seriously unless you were brushing, blow drying and then conditioning your hair, then applying make up, i dont really see a need for more than 15 minutes.

Winston

HSC
AsyLum said:
yeah i agree with 15 minutes being enough to at least attain a decent look, any more and your delving into cosmetics, and what not.

Seriously unless you were brushing, blow drying and then conditioning your hair, then applying make up, i dont really see a need for more than 15 minutes.
awww what about doing a poo in the morning? :(...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)