Man (1 Viewer)

lengstar

HSC
i'm curious as to what it means to be a man these days. this may be a related or not, but also, what is masculinity and what does it mean to you?

lengstar

HSC
i'm being serious about this question. i'm curious.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
okay seriously. to be a man nowadays pretty much means you have the equipment. if i go any further into a description i would be stereotyping and shunning all the other types of men that arent the same as me.

i dont do that. good day.

Winston

HSC
It differs for many... perhaps at least relate it to success?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
man! i feel like a woman! :D

umm ok seriously, masculinity still obviously exists.... but now it's "okay" for men to have feminine qualities and want to look after their appearance, thanks to queer eye, and the whole metrosexuality thing.

hmmm... i was discussing the whole masculinity/metro... (and miriam )thing with truly and a guy friend the other day....

i think guys take themselves too seriously sometimes, it pisses girls off because a lot of guys hide everything and grunt one word answers when you want to have a conversation :chainnsaw:

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
bubz :D said:
umm ok seriously, masculinity still obviously exists.... but now it's "okay" for men to have feminine qualities and want to look after their appearance, thanks to queer eye, and the whole metrosexuality thing.
No, it's not okay. Not if you want me to think of you as a man! ;)

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
grunting one word answer in a conversation has nothing to do with being a man. i know women who do that. it has something to do with stupidity tho

lengstar

HSC
neeja said:
grunting one word answer in a conversation has nothing to do with being a man. i know women who do that. it has something to do with stupidity tho
you mean that i've had it all wrong from the start! but...but...but... how else are you supposed to hold a conversation? talk?

Winston

HSC
lengstar said:
you mean that i've had it all wrong from the start! but...but...but... how else are you supposed to hold a conversation? talk?
holding a conversation? lol i'd end up talking shit.. not like i don't anyways... HAHA... speaking random is good.... :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
man! i feel like a woman! :D

hmmm... i was discussing the whole masculinity/metro... (and miriam )thing with truly and a guy friend the other day....

i think guys take themselves too seriously sometimes, it pisses girls off because a lot of guys hide everything and grunt one word answers when you want to have a conversation :chainnsaw:
hahah, yeah metrosexuality is just a word to describe those curious fellas who havent quite made their mind up as to which side to play for yet :p

theres a difference between wanting to look decent and overtly being a woman. If it takes ya more than 15 minutes to get dressed, you're playing for the wrong team. (or maybe not ;) )

one word answers, are fine, just as long as its not "guilty".... :D

Winston

HSC
AsyLum said:
hahah, yeah metrosexuality is just a word to describe those curious fellas who havent quite made their mind up as to which side to play for yet :p

theres a difference between wanting to look decent and overtly being a woman. If it takes ya more than 15 minutes to get dressed, you're playing for the wrong team. (or maybe not ;) )

one word answers, are fine, just as long as its not "guilty".... :D
oh boy i definitely know what team you're playing for....

Winston

HSC
AsyLum said:
yeah the one that says straight :p
read the fine print buddy... you got fooled! :p.. HA! team names are decieving ;)...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rofl. Winston, that was pretty stupid even by your standards hahaha :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
man we must really be bored aye :| discussing what makes a man hahaha...time for more pr0n

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
how many roads must a man walk down, before you call him a man
how many seas must the white dove sail, before she sleeps in the sand
Yes, 'n' how many times must the cannon balls fly, before they're forever banned?

the answer my friend is blowin in the wind,
the answer is blowin in the wind

case closed.

santaslayer

HSC
I still relate a man in a very traditional sense. I see a man as having qualities which were supposed to be attributed to one a long time ago. Am I old fashioned?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)