Literally can't enroll in anything else :( (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah so if you are deffs gonna stay in mech then it doesn't hurt.

And if you end up doing something completely different like commerce (not saying you will), then you can make it a gen ed or something lol.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah so if you are deffs gonna stay in mech then it doesn't hurt.

And if you end up doing something completely different like commerce (not saying you will), then you can make it a gen ed or something lol.
yeah i probs will stay in mech (or maybe civil?!?!?!) so i will "need" it regardless

D94

HSC
N/A
so this would mean that i would be "skipping" a course because it counts as both an elective and core? so i have 6UoC up my sleeve?

edit: I like the bunny
No, it doesn't work like that. If it's a core, it won't be counted as an elective.

Did you do it online? and subjectively, did you find the course interesting?
Yes, I did it online. I was fairly indifferent to it. It wasn't boring, but I didn't actively enjoy it. It was mainly group work though.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
what my final timetable is:

and as aforementioned; MINE1010 is online

D94

HSC
N/A
So I believe your timetable is finalised? (except of course for MMAN1300)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
So I believe your timetable is finalised? (except of course for MMAN1300)
Wow.

So you have 15 contact hours theoretically and an online course.

Pretty good man.
pretty much. I thought i would have a few more classes; like semester 1 where i was packed from 9-5 3 days a week. ofc i will not be attending thursdays lol; i wouldn't spend 4 hours travel to get to that class i would instead do the work from home. However I will come to uni early on tuesdays and fridays so that i can study MINE1010 instead of procastinate at home lol.

i guess i've enrolled in "everything" now and i am not expecting to fail any courses so i should be good

thread closed i guess

thanks to all those who have helped. I have repped where i could :D

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
pretty much. I thought i would have a few more classes; like semester 1 where i was packed from 9-5 3 days a week. ofc i will not be attending thursdays lol; i wouldn't spend 4 hours travel to get to that class i would instead do the work from home. However I will come to uni early on tuesdays and fridays so that i can study MINE1010 instead of procastinate at home lol.

i guess i've enrolled in "everything" now and i am not expecting to fail any courses so i should be good

thread closed i guess

thanks to all those who have helped. I have repped where i could :D

Yeah failing is the worst when it gets you stuck. Just hoping no fails then will be ready to up my game next sem too.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Pretty much everyone right now: hope I didn't fail any exams :)
I have two to go still so I'm halfway through a turn around.

But damn phys. I was getting about 75% raw in practice papers and then out popped some mechanics questions and I bombed the 40 marks for q2 and q3.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I have two to go still so I'm halfway through a turn around.

But damn phys. I was getting about 75% raw in practice papers and then out popped some mechanics questions and I bombed the 40 marks for q2 and q3.
fak. wait; exams are still going lol?

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Argh, UNSW screwed up my timetable, back when timetables just came out I enrolled for everything, went one and my timetable is gone thats f'd. Cause it was fine after I enrolled checked it like a couple days after but now its gone... emailed UNSW asking what happened fml. I had Friday off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)