Israel Palestine conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
For the record, I'm Syrian, was born in Lebanon, lived and been to school in both countries, am Christian, part of my family is French and I have moved to Australia in 2016 (for economic/financial reasons btw, my area wasn't and still isn't directly affected by the war). I wasn't born in Australia.

Unfortunately, I cannot dig up the bodies of the people who were in the army and died while serving the country and helping it in its fight against terrorism.

When the US wrongfully opposes a country's government that aims to improve the country in every single aspect (and is secular btw), but doesn't say anything about terrorist organisations that have murdered tens of thousands of people (including civilians and children), caused significant damage to buildings and infrastructure and high economic instability, something surely isn't right there. That (at least) gives you an idea of the US's perspective.

For concrete evidence, you're gonna have to travel to the country and see for yourself. There's no other way. The US and the West have exercised extreme economic pressure on the Syrian Government, the main and most recent one being the "Caesar Syria Civilian Protection Act", which does the complete opposite of what its name suggests. Syrian TV channels are not allowed to broadcast pretty much anywhere except in Syria and live streaming services (mainly on YouTube) are being interfered with at every available opportunity, so that the real image never reaches the people who live outside the area and aren't as knowledgeable.

That's highly inaccurate since it's part of a much bigger issue (manipulating religions) which I don't want to get into.

stressedadfff

HSC
For the record, I'm Syrian, was born in Lebanon, lived and been to school in both countries, am Christian, part of my family is French and I have moved to Australia in 2016 (for economic/financial reasons btw, my area wasn't and still isn't directly affected by the war). I wasn't born in Australia.

Unfortunately, I cannot dig up the bodies of the people who were in the army and died while serving the country and helping it in its fight against terrorism.

When the US wrongfully opposes a country's government that aims to improve the country in every single aspect (and is secular btw), but doesn't say anything about terrorist organisations that have murdered tens of thousands of people (including civilians and children), caused significant damage to buildings and infrastructure and high economic instability, something surely isn't right there. That (at least) gives you an idea of the US's perspective.

For concrete evidence, you're gonna have to travel to the country and see for yourself. There's no other way. The US and the West have exercised extreme economic pressure on the Syrian Government, the main and most recent one being the "Caesar Syria Civilian Protection Act", which does the complete opposite of what its name suggests. Syrian TV channels are not allowed to broadcast pretty much anywhere except in Syria and live streaming services (mainly on YouTube) are being interfered with at every available opportunity, so that the real image never reaches the people who live outside the area and aren't as knowledgeable.

That's highly inaccurate since it's part of a much bigger issue (manipulating religions) which I don't want to get into.
im sorry to hear that :(

stressedadfff

HSC
this thread isnt about that, but you can definitely make a separate thread where you can get answers <3

HSC
Given the years in the details to the question (1920-1948), yes, Britain can be held responsible for many reasons, including:

1. The Balfour Declaration, which Britain had no business declaring; "Balfour Declaration" on @Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
  2. Gross ( and probably deliberate ) failure in allowing massive European immigration into Palestine;
  3. Gross (and probably deliberate) failure in allowing these Europeans to smuggle massive amounts of arms;
  4. Gross and deliberately duplicitous negotiations with Palestinians, where Britain had no intention of honoring any of the agreements reached;
  5. Gross and deliberate equivocation in negotiations, allowing enough time to pass to enable the European settlers to prepare and to strategize and execute their long standing aim of cleansing Palestine through terror and war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)