Israel Palestine conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
dont even get me started on the UN. Israel has broken 65 of their resolutions and what consequences have they faced?? meanwhile iraq broke TWO- it got invaded, bombed and destroyed. How effective is that?
Not very effective at all but you know us presidents love sucking zionist cock

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Of course you will not be exposed to such evidence since you live in a Western country, and are shown the Western perspective of things. The US would never perform an action to achieve a particular goal and have internal sources cause controversy, meaning Western sources proving the evidence you're seeking simply don't exist.

The only way for someone who's not knowledgeable on the topic to really understand what's going on, is to either personally travel there (or to access local media, but there might be a language barrier there).

its never sit right with me that these extremist organisation are created to attack the countries they claim to protect. ISIS calls for the protection of iraq or syria (idk) against US or whatever yet does this through bombing mosul or what not, i dont get it
ISIS protecting Syria? From what? If ISIS didn't exist, Syria would be doing just fine

stressedadfff

HSC
Not very effective at all but you know us presidents love sucking zionist cock
lol did you hear Andrew yang's response. so upsetting. He said he supported Israels act, acknowledging how inhumane it is... because of AMERICAN ECONOMIC LINKS TO ISRAEL. People are dying, the economy shouldn't be of any concern.

stressedadfff

HSC
Of course you will not be exposed to such evidence since you live in a Western country, and are shown the Western perspective of things. The US would never perform an action to achieve a particular goal and have internal sources cause controversy, meaning Western sources proving the evidence you're seeking simply don't exist.

The only way for someone who's not knowledgeable on the topic to really understand what's going on, is to either personally travel there (or to access local media, but there might be a language barrier there).

ISIS protecting Syria? From what? If ISIS didn't exist, Syria would be safe.
no as in isnt ISIS supposed to come to guard iraq/ the Levant, but all its done is bombed mosul and other places in the middle east. idk doesnt seem very 'pro-middle east' to me

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
no as in isnt ISIS supposed to come to guard iraq/ the Levant, but all its done is bombed mosul and other places in the middle east. idk doesnt seem very 'pro-middle east' to me
Again, guard those regions from what? What problems are those regions suffering from that necessitate ISIS's "intervention" (the thought of which is just pure madness on its own to say the least).

Of course it isn't pro Middle East, because ISIS was never intended to be so. All it was sent to do is to bomb and attack civilians. It's a terrorist organisation after all.

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
Again, guard those regions from what? What problems are those regions suffering from that necessitate ISIS's "intervention" (the thought of which is just pure madness on its own to say the least).

Of course it isn't pro Middle East, because ISIS was never intended to be so.
Well said.

They're cowards that levanted from the Levant.

stressedadfff

HSC

Of course it isn't pro Middle East, because ISIS was never intended to be so.
tf is it for HAHAH
all those btches do is kill the innocent tf
(sorry im kind of uneducated on isis and what not)

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
That’s why I’m asking you. Since you know for sure that the US did that I would like to know how you came to know about this. Obviously from hard evidence and what not so presenting them with shouldn’t be an issue.

Only way I see peace happening is people from Abrahamic religions converting to Buddhism LOL. Really the only peaceful religion to exist and is peaceful towards anything and everyone. P.S I’m not a Buddhist, nor am I religious. These 3 religions have too much tension between them and none of them are entirely peaceful.
A reminder, this is not a religious discussion, nor a conflict.

HSC
lol did you hear Andrew yang's response. so upsetting. He said he supported Israels act, acknowledging how inhumane it is... because of AMERICAN ECONOMIC LINKS TO ISRAEL. People are dying, the economy shouldn't be of any concern.
Palestinians citizens are being oppressed by fascists' but the world won't do anything cause we Jews are victims from the holocaust

stressedadfff

HSC
That’s why I’m asking you. Since you know for sure that the US did that I would like to know how you came to know about this. Obviously from hard evidence and what not so presenting them with shouldn’t be an issue.

Only way I see peace happening is people from Abrahamic religions converting to Buddhism LOL. Really the only peaceful religion to exist, and is peaceful towards anything and everyone. P.S I’m not a Buddhist, nor am I religious. These 3 religions have too much tension between them and none of them are entirely peaceful.
how did religions get involved LOL

HSC
The only thing for peace now is a one state solution with many Palestinians in the government, Israelis stop being oppressor's to Palestinians, making a plan to combine both ethnicity's to work together.

stressedadfff

HSC
The only thing for peace now is a one state solution with many Palestinians in the government, Israelis stop being oppressor's to Palestinians, making a plan to combine both ethnicity's to work together.
i thought there was a one state solution but was breached by israel. isn't that why the court is allowing israeli settlers to take force palestinians out of their homes.

HSC
there are many jews like me who are atheists, when i say we jews are victims of the holocaust i'm conveying about our ethnicity whereas being a Jew is not a religion Judaism is.

stressedadfff

HSC
there are many jews like me who are atheists, when i say we jews are victims of the holocaust i'm conveying about our ethnicity whereas being a Jew is not a religion Judaism is.
this is quite interesting thanks for informing us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)