Israel Palestine conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
im sorry, isnt he the attacking the syrian civilians? thats what ive heard about him.
He never did, currently isn't and will never attack civilians. What you've heard is the result of (mainly) Western media pushing its agenda, so that the world has an incorrect perspective of what's going on there (which worked on most people unfortunately).

Its even more heartbreaking what syria has been going through, it used to be a tourist attraction, now thanks to america its in ruins. the thing that strikes me is all these countries at war are e middle eastern. When you face terrorism on a daily basis- bombing, shooting and what not, it becomes the norm for some and can hence branch into extemist views. i dont understand why politicians think you can fight extremism with extremism, especially when the civilians are the ones being exploited. NOT politicians or those RESPONSIBLE. what does a infant had to do with war?!
Agreed.

stressedadfff

HSC
He never did, currently isn't and will never attack civilians. What you've heard is the result of (mainly) Western media pushing its agenda, so that the world has an incorrect perspective of what's going on there (which worked on most people unfortunately).

Agreed.
i see

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
ISIS, Al-Qaeda, the Free Syrian Army, the Syrian Democratic Forces (and many more) are all terrorist organisations that have received direct financial and military support from the US (and the West in general but mainly the US) and were the reason Syria has become what it is now.

stressedadfff

HSC
Afaik I have not seen any evidence for The US funding ISIS and Al-Qaeda. I know the US funded the Mujahideen or the Northern Alliance during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan to prevent a communist takeover, but other than that I don’t see any evidence for this. Maybe you can enlighten me.
US also funds Israel from tax funds LOL

stressedadfff

HSC
ISIS, Al-Qaeda, the Free Syrian Army, the Syrian Democratic Forces (and many more) are all terrorist organisations that have received direct financial and military support from the US (and the West in general but mainly the US) and were the reason Syria has become what it is now.
its never sit right with me that these extremist organisation are created to attack the countries they claim to protect. ISIS calls for the protection of iraq or syria (idk) against US or whatever yet does this through bombing mosul or what not, i dont get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)