Status
Not open for further replies.

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
Honestly out of all of those guys I admire the square roots the most

stressedadfff

HSC
i really wish that conflict/wars/poverty didnt happen. i find it v sad that im given such a privileged life, whilst there are others out there that are fighting for their lives. yet we complain about homework whilst there are children dying to get an education. so cruel just wanna cry tbh

Qeru

HSC
Is there actually anyone on Israels side here?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Hasn’t the US been fighting ISIS? Like literally ISIS has basically been destroyed right? Even their leader was killed in a raid by Delta operators.
It seems online that it says their secular and they might be but I’ve heard that Assad has carried out chemical gas attacks on civilians. That’s a terrible thing to do and so isn’t it good that the US opposes them.
That's what you've been told. Is that what really happened? No.

The US fought the Syrian Government using ISIS and the other terrorist organisations I mentioned earlier with direct support from Israel (as seen with Israeli strikes on Syria) as well as the Arab Gulf nations and Turkey.

The main force that genuinely fought ISIS is the Syrian Army (with help from Russia).

The chemical attacks were a fake claim so that the Syrian Army would be deprived of its chemical weapons (which was successful), thus weakening it, making the job easier for the terrorists.

stressedadfff

HSC
whilst we're here can i just say fk arab politicians for not getting involved (other than turkey). Truly disappointing. Only get involved when it benefits them unfortunately.

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
Remember the "fuck nesa, all of my homies hate nesa?"
1620899417691.png
This is it now: "fuck Israel, all of my homies hate Israel"

Feel old yet?

I'm not talking about individuals or the place itself, just talking about their actions with Palestine.

Attachments

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Baghdadi was beginning to take ISIS in a direction that didn't satisfy the US. When you do something that goes against what the US wants, you know what happens to you.

The Kurds are an illegal military force in Syria. They took advantage of the war so that they can achieve their vision of Kurdistan like they did in Iraq (Iraqi Kurdistan).

stressedadfff

HSC

Excellent video above showing some positive interpolitical dialogue. Worth the watch.
this was so heartbreaking, he lost his siblings right in front of his eyes, yet the IDF man shamelessly says its in self defence. Self defence against a 10 yo?? they're armed with guns whilst the palestinians use their voice and rocks. plus how genuine is your grief when your carrying around a list of those you've lost- 'close friends'. i dont think you need a list to proove that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)