is there anyone else that just CAN'T be bothered? (1 Viewer)

neon766

HSC
to be honest, i feel really burnt out and i jsut cant make the effort to do some extrastudy or homework.. Sure, i get my assigments in on time and i do bits and peices of homework.. but when it comes to STUDY or REVISION or that 3 HOUR P/NIGHT of homework thing.. i can't keep true to them.

has anyone experiencedthose problems and coem through? if so, how did you manage to get over that motivation barrier?

there's got to be someone like me... lol

kara42

HSC
nah its just you buddy

but really, i'm the same. it's so annoying.

Gussy Booo

Mathematics <3
HSC
I used to be like that ! Then something came over me, now I'm really into my whole study.

Think of your school as your occupation yee.

Take privlidge in your subjects.

Be very competitive. (You want to beat that son of a bitch next to you)

Think of the respect you'll get by doing really well in a subject.

Force yourself to love a subject.

I got full marks in my 2unit maths test last week. The ammount of respect I got was amazing. Very sad. They can all go fuck themselves lol :)

gl.

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
its not all about respect. but if you have a very hungry ego then use that as your motivation. you just need to have a goal. it is like travelling from A to B without knowing where B is. for me it is med. i know that i have to get high marks.

what ever floats your boat

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I don't have much fight in me.

I keep thinking that it's pointless. It's time to straighten things out!

lychnobity

HSC
to be honest, i feel really burnt out and i jsut cant make the effort to do some extrastudy or homework.. Sure, i get my assigments in on time and i do bits and peices of homework.. but when it comes to STUDY or REVISION or that 3 HOUR P/NIGHT of homework thing.. i can't keep true to them.

has anyone experiencedthose problems and coem through? if so, how did you manage to get over that motivation barrier?

Not to worry, I was exactly the same. I still am... and I'm in year 12. To hell with the 3h/night routine. Stuff organisation, it's boring, rigid and stale.

So, make a list of things you have to do, and get them done. Time is not an issue. Homework isn't really necessary anymore, just do whatever you have to to learn whatever's in the syllabus.

If you have any ounce of logic, intuition and bullshitting skill, you'll be fine.

Best way to overcome it? I discipline myself to begin cramming at least 3 days before every exam, even if you have an exam the next day. (If this occurs, use about 3h to study for the exam that's after the one you're cramming for)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
who the fuck studies 3 hrs a night?

lych knows what he/she is talking about.

get what u need done, who needs a timetable

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Im the same, dw, its all screwed :)

idk whats gonna happen to me o.0

TheStallion

HSC
Nobody studies 3 hours a night, unless you're absolutely mental with no life outside school/home.

Just study before tests, do well in assignments, pay attention in class, do the set homework, and it's all good. ;)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Nobody studies 3 hours a night, unless you're absolutely mental with no life outside school/home.

Just study before tests, do well in assignments, pay attention in class, do the set homework, and it's all good. ;)
homework is my worst enemy :burn:

megan22

HSC

You so dont need 3 hours study, or most homework. Just learn the syllabus, because its all they can ask you. Which you can download notes for from here. So pretty much do nothing. :)

HSC
You so dont need 3 hours study, or most homework. Just learn the syllabus, because its all they can ask you. Which you can download notes for from here. So pretty much do nothing. :)
nice approach megan (Y)
lol

_GOD_

HSC
FUck doing homework if its a waste of time, just copy someone elses who did it properly

duckcowhybrid

HSC

90% of kids in my school do. Deputy Principal recommends 3-4 hours (ideally 4). I do about 2, all of it Maths.

lychnobity

HSC
90% of kids in my school do. Deputy Principal recommends 3-4 hours (ideally 4). I do about 2, all of it Maths.
lol, you should be disqualified from posting in this thread, you go to mfking James Ruse!

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
yeah, I'm getting lazier. I spent the whole day playing games.

Everyone's gonna beat me now

tea-party

HSC
Funnily enough it's still easy to have a life with 2-3 hours of work per night.
When you say study, is that your own work alone, as in not inclusive of school homework and assignments?

Because i can't even find the time to fit in school homework & assignments D:
Deprived from my beauty sleep =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)