• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is there anyone else that just CAN'T be bothered? (1 Viewer)

rinc

HSC
I feel the same and its terrible. I just cant bring myself to care. I still get assignments in on time etc but its takes so much effort to bring myself to work. i'm doing pretty crappy subjects scaling wise next year too (bio, mod hist, legal, adv eng, ext eng, SOR 1u, considering ext 2) so im going to need to work extra hard.

Really hoping i have an epiphany that will make me a super nerd next year or else..:bomb:

L3374

HSC
Exams atm. I know how you feel. Just cram or something. Read over your notes and make palm cards and personalize them, make it fun. J
But procrastinating is always so much more fun :haha:

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
procrastination is just like masturbation, it feels good at first but in the end, you have only fu*ked your self :p don't remember where i saw that

cookkii

HSC
i have the same problem.
my motivation? that annoying guy in half my classes who thinks he knows everything and rubs it in your face when he does best.
seriously, if you can beat him in something, you feel good about yourself. the mark wont matter, just the feeling you get from it.

oh and hes the only person i know who reads textbooks for the fun of it...

i still dont do half my homework, but i get my assignments done and study if i have a test, its working alright, but not the marks i was hoping for.
its been a shit year for me socially *sigh*

duckcowhybrid

HSC
When you say study, is that your own work alone, as in not inclusive of school homework and assignments?

Because i can't even find the time to fit in school homework & assignments D:
Deprived from my beauty sleep =/
No 2-3 hours is just homework. I dont do any study (barely any) and that too only before exams.

jackthe

HSC
I've been told that I probably won't work as much once I go to Uni as I am in high school so I should just go as hard as I can, it's just a few years then I can go to Uni, do less work, drink more beer and be merry.

HSC
I've been told that I probably won't work as much once I go to Uni as I am in high school so I should just go as hard as I can, it's just a few years then I can go to Uni, do less work, drink more beer and be merry.
LOL

Uni is NOT a joy ride, there's still work and exams etc to be done.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I seriously don't care if I bomb out in the yearlies, as long as the school gives me History Extension, 4U Maths and Advanced English, I'm fine.

jackthe

HSC
LOL

Uni is NOT a joy ride, there's still work and exams etc to be done.
he he I'm sure there is, but I'm hoping first year at least is like a breath of fresh year after a grueling year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)