Tashii the mentalrunaway
HSC
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

dude its addictive shit!!!!

U get hooked lik that man.

Ppl go all agro wen they dnt hav ny

Itl make u stupid like an ass

oh n ur memory is is gone out the window say bye bye *grins*

so DNT SMOKE WEED !!! UD BE FCUKIN STUPID TO!!!

samwolinski

HSC
No, it is not bad, unless you have an underlying mental illness which the weed can aggravate. In the US, alcohol is responsible for about 100,000 deaths EVERY year, while there is no substantial evidence that shows marijuana has accounted for even one death.

And no it is not a poison, it does not intoxicate you, it is a psychoactive and works by binding to your THC receptors which are INHERENT IN EVERY HUMAN BRAIN.

Most countries made the drug illegal before this discovery was made, and alot of countries, including most states in Australia, have decriminilized its use, so there are no penalties for being caught with a domestic quantity of weed.

Please, at least do us the courtesy of doing 5 minutes of research before posting your ridiculous responses on how 'bad' pot is.

To put things in perspective:

Deaths in the United States
  • Tobacco kills about 400,000
  • Alcohol kills about 80,000
  • Workplace accidents kill 60,000
  • Automobiles kill 40,000
  • Cocaine kills about 2,500
  • Heroin kills about 2,000
  • Aspirin kills about 2,000
  • Marijuana kills 0

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
stormstealer27 said:
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

dude its addictive shit!!!!

U get hooked lik that man.

Ppl go all agro wen they dnt hav ny

Itl make u stupid like an ass

oh n ur memory is is gone out the window say bye bye *grins*

so DNT SMOKE WEED !!! UD BE FCUKIN STUPID TO!!!
1. If you find this thread THAT funny, you must be high. It's not worth 8 x LMAO.

2. It does not make you "stupid like an ass" I'm assuming (lol, ass u me?) you don't smoke weed. Why is it you can not use your keyboard properly? Type words woman! I'm pretty baked right now and am at least typing comprehensible words

3. Call me "FCUKIN STUPID" and loosen up, babe.

samwolinski

HSC
Lavendert said:
No. that's y its illegal...man this is such a stupid thread.
except.. in many places it isn't illegal, and most countries are pushing towards full or partial legalization of it. This thread is stupid because people like you dont have a clue. Thus i'll provide you with a graphical represention

LIGHT BLUE indicates it is DECRIMINALIZED

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
i drive high all the time ive only hit 15 people

fuck u all

Lavendert

HSC
samwolinski said:
except.. in many places it isn't illegal, and most countries are pushing towards full or partial legalization of it. This thread is stupid because people like you dont have a clue. Thus i'll provide you with a graphical represention

I meant for recreational purposes. if hemp was used for medicinal and environmental purposes such as alternatives for cotton and synthetics then no, it isn't a bad weed.

Last edited:

jjsnax

HSC
where the fuk were you in health
we went thru this for terms in junior school
i mean, it didnt stop any1 from using it but hey, no1 was stupid enuf to come out afterwards and be all 'omg weed is NOT a vegetable???".."its BAD for u..r u SRS?"

its bad for you, as is alcohol, smokes
but
its not THAT bad

try it
once, twice
just dont keep it up cos anything u hear about it not being addictive is complete bullshit.

and if u continue it, it WILL fuk up ur life.

cheers

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
could i just put it out there that this thread is about marijuana. the effects of other drugs don't figure into it - noone was asking about alcohol or cigarettes. so comparing weed to anything else and saying 'so since its less addictive/harmful than [substance] its ok' is a pointless and stupid argument. marijuana does and will have bad effects on your health especially if you smoke a lot, or over a long period. End Of Story.

edit: that wasnt directed at the poster above me, i just felt like saying it.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
heaps of the patients on the psych wards at the hospitals i was based smoked weed- now i know there'll be some naysayers who argue that it's a form of self-medication, but it doesn't take einstein to put two and two together and see whether the weed was the cause or the effect

i personally would stay well away from the stuff, true a few joints here and there aren't likely to do any damage, but in some cases people have developed full blown schizophrenia after their first joint- is that a risk any sensible person in their right mind should be willing to take?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Weed is concentrated evil and when you smoke it it enters your blood stream turning you evil.

/thread.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
yeah which cases? proof or stfu.
My uncle got severe schizophrenia after he started smoking it

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Azamakumar said:
You think thats bad?
Yes because if there's a genetic component it means I'm more likely to get schizophrenia.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Fair enough. But in all serious I know a guy that does like 8 cones a day, he's addicted and gets ridiculous migraines if he doesn't smoke more.

So yeah, I'm pretty fucking sure its bad.

renzieroo

HSC
lol habib you obviously don't do PDH. weed isnt addictive but you can become dependant! not good. side effects are not pretty luv. if you want to use it i suggest you read a little about it first.

in regards to alcohol, i have nothing against it in moderation. but those idiots that constantly get drunk to 'have a good time' are dumbasses.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)