is smoking weed bad? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
does anyone else think that other people can tell you are stoned? Like stoners always know but the general public?

basically my take on it goes like this: weed? not so bad. Infact better than a lot of drugs which are legal [which isnt really a reason to legalise another but whatever] i wouldnt mind seeing it legalised because it might go take away some of the stigma.

The worst part is the illegality though. Stoners are like the dodgiest people who have really cool hiding spots in their house and their car, know shady people etc lawl. Theres a few pretty good hiding spots in my room and my car i now know about because of them. Its all good though, smoking is a social pass time just like drinking, if thats someones vice of choice then enjoy.

HSC
Serius said:
does anyone else think that other people can tell you are stoned? Like stoners always know but the general public?

basically my take on it goes like this: weed? not so bad. Infact better than a lot of drugs which are legal [which isnt really a reason to legalise another but whatever] i wouldnt mind seeing it legalised because it might go take away some of the stigma.

The worst part is the illegality though. Stoners are like the dodgiest people who have really cool hiding spots in their house and their car, know shady people etc lawl. Theres a few pretty good hiding spots in my room and my car i now know about because of them. Its all good though, smoking is a social pass time just like drinking, if thats someones vice of choice then enjoy.
LOL thats the beauty of it, i dont think its all that noticeable... except the red eyes

lukaso

HSC
to one of the idiots who said 'its bad coz its illegal'. slavery was once legal, doesnt mean it was right does it? Weed is a thousand times safer then alcohol and tobacco. it is impossible to die from it as it is non-toxic. Its a great harmless drug. Nothing bad about it apart from scoring great weed and the cost lol. People become viloent and like to fight when drunk, when a person is stoned, all they wanna do is sit down and listen to pink floyd haha

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
lukaso said:
to one of the idiots who said 'its bad coz its illegal'. slavery was once legal, doesnt mean it was right does it? Weed is a thousand times safer then alcohol and tobacco. it is impossible to die from it as it is non-toxic. Its a great harmless drug. Nothing bad about it apart from scoring great weed and the cost lol. People become viloent and like to fight when drunk, when a person is stoned, all they wanna do is sit down and listen to pink floyd haha
I wouldn't say that it has non-toxins and it's completely harmless.

Why doesn't the government legalise and tax weed the same way they do a+t?

But I've come to a realization today.
There is no valid reason why marijuana is illegal.
Someone give me one, valid reason.

lukaso

HSC
I would also liek to talk about the plant, proving that it is one of Gods gifts to man..

1. The hemp plant contains the strongest natural fribre known to mankind (thats why washington grew it himself and made it ILLEGAL to NOT grow it).
2. THC in the buds of the female plant have some AMAZING medicinal properties, ranging from helping with nausia, appetite, pain, glucauoma, depression, PTSD and more.
3. Its seeds contain the most essential nutrients and human could live off this alone.
4. Recreational use in moderation provides a safer alternative (legality aside) to alcohol and tobacco.

CMON folks its time to het educated and informed about this amazing plant. Please dont end up another brainwashed mindless drone of our shamefull government!

-peace

lukaso

HSC
OK,

1. Think about how much money existing pharmacutical (sp?) company's would lose if people no longer needed to buy pills to make them feel better. They dont want you growing your own medicine!
2. It was first illegalized as a means to control the mexican and african-americans.
3. Alot of Alcohol and Tobacco comapines and workers would lose farms and jobs due to a new market, theyd lose money. These companies also pay alot of money to the Gov't.
4. Due to the the long period of time it has been illegalized, it has developed a negative stigma (reefer-madness, hippy's, Drop-outs) within general society. The government doesnt care about whether it is safe or not. As long as the majority think its 'bad;, the gov't wil market it as 'bad'...they dont wanna lose voters now do they??

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Serius said:

haaahhaha

stoners always know when another is stoned.

For eg - 10 minutes before the 9.15 simpsons movie session is about to start you and 2 of your mates are on your way down the escalator to woolies. you bump into a guy who you talk simpsons and family guy with. you together then proceed to buy maltesers, nerds, etc.

not a single word was said regarding weed - but its mutual acknowledgement

poiuy098

HSC
Habib said:
A bunch of my friends do it and they love it, whats so bad about it?
i tried it once and i told another friend and he was like 'oh my god are you serious? youre baaaad....' but i didnt see the big point of it.
although i do feel shit for it, but why? whats this all weed-is-bad stuff?

HAHAHAH is smoking weed bad.,,, Yea u go smarter its boots ur IQ hahah

SmokeWeed

HSC
I smoke weed everyday, hence my nickname, and I'm fine. The only negative thing about smoking weed is the smoke inhalation and the health problems this brings. Of course you could always avoid this by baking weed or smoking it from a vaporizer.

Marijuana is only a gateway drug if your personality permits this or if you are easily influenced by your peers.

When it's dark outside and you can't stop thinking about your problems there's nothing better than sparking a nice fat J up.

slipdamoknot

HSC
Prolonged use (Daily use) = Schitzophrenia.
Once a month = Nothing bad will happen.
I used to smoke dope. The highs are good.
Greening out is a bitch.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
slipdamoknot said:
Prolonged use (Daily use) = Schitzophrenia.
Once a month = Nothing bad will happen.
I used to smoke dope. The highs are good.
Greening out is a bitch.
IS NOT SMOKING WEED GOOD?????

:/

Erdkunde

HSC
I find it illuminating that not one poster on either side of the argument has yet spelled "schizophrenia" correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)