is smoking weed bad? (1 Viewer)

lukaso

HSC
slipdamoknot said:
Prolonged use (Daily use) = Schitzophrenia.
Once a month = Nothing bad will happen.
I used to smoke dope. The highs are good.
Greening out is a bitch.
LOL! daily use does not equal schizophrenia (sp).
People please research before making assumptions

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Well let's see.. I can smoke weed and possibly develop schizophrenia... I can not smoke weed and possibly develop schizophrenia.... Hmm...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Optophobia said:
Marijuana is a "pharmacologically benign" substance, which is why I refuse to even issue cannibis cautions to users.

To get an idea of why it's illegal, view this 1:08:17 length movie called "reefer madness" which is a US propoganda film released in 1939.

It's unintentionally hilarious/pathetic, and states that Marijuana is worse than Cocaine, and that users of it become permanently insane.
hahahaha gg

that's high-larious.

notoneto

HSC
Showtime has a great show called "In Pot We Trust" I highly recommend it for the education. I have such a hard time understanding how programs like this can play on Showtime, HBO, the History Channel, CNN, A&E, etc. and still, people have no idea about the truths to marijuana. People should know certain facts, such as:
While the Institute of Medicine (and anyone with common sense)knows it is a fact that cannabis consists of medicinal properties that can alleviate pain, nausea and pressure and many, many other symptoms for those in need, the Federal Government denies there's any truth to this. Even though 12 states have agreed otherwise and recommend it's usage, and even though the Feds themselves give it to 5 patients for medicine because it works for them…they continue to arrest, and sometimes kill people to protect a law that was created with lies and propaganda.
I urge anyone to look up the first ruling in 1937 that outlawed marijuna based on stories that it caused violence, promiscuity and it's inevitable lead to insanity. While you're researching credible sources, like medical journals, try to find one case of a lethal disease from smoking cannabis. One case-that's all. When you see that no one has ever gotten cancer of the lungs, lips, tongue, throat or even overdosed on mj, how can that not make you wonder if tobacco smokers who look down on pot smokers as if they're the destructive ones, got it right? Tobacco is dropping one out of every 6 of us!!!

I may not smoke but this its stuff you should think about​

ebbjade

HSC
Habib said:
A bunch of my friends do it and they love it, whats so bad about it?
i tried it once and i told another friend and he was like 'oh my god are you serious? youre baaaad....' but i didnt see the big point of it.
although i do feel shit for it, but why? whats this all weed-is-bad stuff?
oh my god man your friend needs a fly kick to the throat, honestly dude, smokin weed is fine, id rather get stoned than drunk, at least you dont have a hangover the next day... just try it again......... makes ya feel good right???!!!!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
the LANCET medical jounral... this yr classed marijuana at #10 of the top 10 drugs..

alcohol was #5.. :p

for health cost..

the only issue is the smoking it.. the other issues are caution for those with poor reactions..

CieL

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Please, smoke arghili ;)
I got one at home.

It's like smoking flavoured cigarettes that don't burn your throat.

No high, unfortunately..

absolutlaura

HSC
ebbjade said:
id rather get stoned than drunk, at least you dont have a hangover the next day...
Agreed. Plus the long term side effects from alcohol are far worse than weed.. there is an increased chance of schitzophrenia only if mental illness runs in your family, which is the same for any other drug.. alcohol included.. my friends uncle never touched weed and was diagnosed with drug-induced schitzophrenia from the bottle of JD a day..

Whereas my stepdad who broke 5 of his vertrabrae and crushed every bone in his foot in an accident, has smoked weed every day since then for 20 years because morpheine turns him into an angry bastard.. no schitophrenia, he has vascular disease.. from smoking a pack of cigarettes every day since he was 15.. not from weed.

Everything is supposedly bad for you these days anyway.. if its good enough for Marley, its good enough for me.

And whoever it was that said that smoking weed once could turn you into a psycho... youre retarded.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i was gonna clean my room.....but then I got high....

badumpadada da...
Wow that song just popped back in my head yesterday, wtf?

technoHarmony

nnnnnnnn
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Hye guys check out ma pipe. Bought it in Californa!

sick glass
owmuchwasit?
pieces here are way fuckin overpriced at most places!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
technoHarmony said:
sick glass
owmuchwasit?
pieces here are way fuckin overpriced at most places!
I know ay?
US$20 (so about 23 bucks).
Twas blown in San Francisco, California. Bought it from an awesome tobacconist uptown, near Fisherman's Wharf

mattooty

HSC
360flip said:
Ive never seen something more amazing!
A friend had a darth vader one that was great, tripped you out good!
honestly, i smoke, maybe once a fornight MAX, usually maybe once a month and im topping econmics and advanced english.
I smoke it socially and none of my friends have any severe side effects.
Smoking cigarettes is a alot deadlier than marijuana but noone seems to look down on that sector of society.
If you're not smoking on a daily basis and only do it socailly then you honestly dont have any problems. Just make sure you dont have a past history of mental disorder. And chances are (unless you come from an upperclass suberb where everyone is perfect and your parents bought you a bmx for your birthday) your parents either have tried or still do smoke recreationally.

notoneto

HSC
So, Showtime has a great show called "In Pot We Trust" playing if you catch it. I highly recommend it for the education. I have such a hard time understanding how programs like this can play on Showtime, HBO, the History Channel, CNN, A&E, etc. and still, people have no idea about the truths to marijuana. People should know certain facts, such as:
While the Institute of Medicine (and anyone with common sense)knows it is a fact that cannabis consists of medicinal properties that can alleviate pain, nausea and pressure and many, many other symptoms for those in need, the Federal Government denies there's any truth to this. Even though 12 states have agreed otherwise and recommend it's usage, and even though the Feds themselves give it to 5 patients for medicine because it works for them…they continue to arrest, and sometimes kill people to protect a law that was created with lies and propaganda.
I urge anyone to look up the first ruling in 1937 that outlawed marijuana based on stories that it caused violence, promiscuity and it's inevitable lead to insanity. While you're researching credible sources, like medical journals, try to find one case of a lethal disease from smoking cannabis. One case-that's all. When you see that no one has ever gotten cancer of the lungs, lips, tongue, throat or even overdosed on mj, how can that not make you wonder if tobacco smokers who look down on pot smokers as if they're the destructive ones, got it right? Tobacco is dropping one out of every 6 of us!!! This isn't about getting stoned; it's common sense coming at you. Run away from it like most, or fucking think about it for a second.
I do not think kids should consume cannabis (although if they're sick after chemo-therapy treatments, their parents sure as hell should consider it!), as their brains and their drives are still developing. If I had a child, I wouldn't try to fool him or her by lying and saying that people who smoke pot are bad people. That would take away any parent's credibility eventually. Maybe you want to tell them that when you drive above the speed limit you are a bad person too. They might want to know which is more deadly. You might want to be ready. The belief that we should outlaw this weed because kids can get it makes as much sense to me as this next statement. Ready?
Kids can put their eyes out with scissors so we should outlaw scissors. Smart.
How about putting some responsibility on Mom and Dad?
Is the medicinal argument just a stepping-stone to get recreational use legalized? I split the argument into three categories: medicinal, recreational and material. Here's the thing you would discover if you cared enough about our planet and our well being, as well as our human birth rights.
In medicinal, recreational and material categories—CANNABIS IS <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:CITY style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" w:st="on"><ST1:pLACE w:st="on">SUPERIOR</ST1:pLACE></ST1:CITY> TO ALTERNATIVES IN ALL THREE CATEGORIES!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)