" Smoke weed everyday " - Snoop Dog.

I had four cones on Saturday night.
Maybe some more this weekend.
:shy: :p
Smokin weed, smokin weed.
Doin' coke, drinkin beers.
Drinkin beers beers beers!
Rollin' fatties, smokin blunts.
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts.

jerrylewis

HSC
Zrap said:
" Smoke weed everyday " - Snoop Dog.

I had four cones on Saturday night.
Maybe some more this weekend.
:shy: :p
I thought it was Dr Dre that said that?
I'm not a fan of smoking it, but eating it in chocolate cake on the other hand...

digitalhead

HSC
What about tobacco and alcohol, there are far more deaths related to those addictive drugs. Yet they are legal and taxable, and quite acceptable in our society these days.

kchap42

HSC
Habib said:
A bunch of my friends do it and they love it, whats so bad about it?
i tried it once and i told another friend and he was like 'oh my god are you serious? youre baaaad....' but i didnt see the big point of it.
although i do feel shit for it, but why? whats this all weed-is-bad stuff?
like most others have said... um YEA IT IS BAD!

- For starters it is against the law! (um maybe thats a bit of the point)
- It can have serious health related side effects.
- It can effect your behaviour, you may say/do things you may otherwise normally not.

and im sure there are others these are just the things that came to mind in the 10 SECONDS AFTER I READ YOUR POST!!!!

Russdog

russell
HSC
kchap42 said:

- It can effect your behaviour, you may say/do things you may otherwise normally not.

and im sure there are others these are just the things that came to mind in the 10 SECONDS AFTER I READ YOUR POST!!!!
haha cute shit.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
kchap42 said:

hahahaha.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
kchap42 said:

It's against the law for ducks to wear long pants but they don't enforce it! A lot of stuff have serious health related side effects eg: fatty foods, the pill. For the last point, have you ever gotten drunk? People will just find it humorous

blakegman

HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
, I don't care, the thread is about pot and if you do it you're a moron.
All pot smokers are morons are they?

Wow.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Smoked some bud yesterday night right.
Then played that group game "I went to the shop and bought "
Yeah our memory was insaneee.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Slidey said:
Regarding that pot/schizophrenia article: I laughed because it's wrong. Pot doesn't release dopamine, it releases serotonin. Only stimulants like caffeine, meth/ice, ecstasy, cocaine, Ritalin and amphetamine/dexies/speed release dopamine. Sounds like a rather bogus article.
Unless this study presents some major breakthrough, and I doubt it since it sounds like it's simply a literature review, the conclusions alluded to in the SMH are dodgy and false.

There are plenty of articles showing a correlation between mental illness and smoking cannabis, but as any statistician would tell you, correlation does not imply causation. Nothing like a link has ever been proven.

Even the most ardent pro-cannabis lobbyists would caution that if you're a high risk for mental illness, you probablly should not smoke cannabis. As a justification for the outlaw of cannabis however, the hysteria over a possible link to mental illness smacks of the old school 'reefer madness' hysteria.

A good review of the current research and conclusions on the link between cannabis and mental illness http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_health3.shtml

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Zrap said:
Smoked some bud yesterday night right.
Then played that group game "I went to the shop and bought "
Yeah our memory was insaneee.
Well...what did you buy?

boris

Banned
HSC
http://www.health.gov.au/internet/wcms/Publishing.nsf/Content/5A648B4BA51D4891CA25703400033ED6/$File/mono44.pdf

i would say yes

boris

Banned
HSC
Both the gaseous and the particulate phases of tobacco and cannabis smoke contain a similar range of harmful chemicals. However, differing patterns of inhalation mean that smoking a ‘joint’ of cannabis results in exposure to significantly greater amounts of combusted material than with a tobacco cigarette. The histopathological effects of cannabis smoke exposure include changes consistent with acute and chronic bronchitis. Cellular dysplasia has also been observed, suggesting that, like tobacco smoke, cannabis exposure has the potential to cause malignancy.
Cool, where can I sign up?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I don't necessarily think it should be illegal. I just tend to stick by the view that it does more harm than good to your health, and is not worth the risk of possibly damaging yourself mentally. It's by no means the most dangerous substance around but if we're still debating whether or not its bad for you, I think it's fairly obvious that it is.

It probably comes down to the individual in regards to the effects it will have on you, but if you know the risks, and you still do it, you're a retard. Maybe nothing will happen to you, but you're taking a big gamble with your own health. I just don't understand why anyone with a brain would do that. Oh wait, all the pot you smoke rotted your brain cells. Silly me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)