Is anyone burning out? (1 Viewer)

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I'm burning out :(

I could build one, probably take me a few years.

My goal course is Advanced Mathematics @ UNSW which is 95.3. I need to improve a few of my subjects for that to be realistic. :) You should get back to work.
Isn't it 98+? Or have you got bonus points?

theind1996

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty relaxed, at the moment - just writing notes for all 4 topics in Physics and Chemistry.
I thought you said you don't write em, just buy em off state rankers/high band 6'ers and revise over them?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought you said you don't write em, just buy em off state rankers/high band 6'ers and revise over them?
I have nothing good to do, so why not? Though, I did perfectly fine without writing any notes. If I do very well with them and they are good enough, I might sell them later on and/or pass it on to other students at my school - it'll help pay off uni fees etc if I could.

Last edited:

theind1996

HSC
N/A
I have nothing good to do, so why not? Though, I did perfectly fine without writing any notes. If I do very well with them, I might sell them later on and/or pass it on to other students at my school - it'll help pay off uni fees etc if I could.
HSC? Study for stuff?

hellohelicopter

HSC
N/A
The massive assessment block that I'm currently in is quite draining but the good thing is there's still time before trials! I'm hopeful that I'll get the marks I want. Two of my subjects from half yearlies were a massive let down...time to pick it up! :)

Study hard, y'all! :read:

Zai94

HSC
Am ii the only one who is struggling to get through school day by day...
im completely drained and trials havnt even started yet ;(

Aysce

HSC
Am ii the only one who is struggling to get through school day by day...
im completely drained and trials havnt even started yet ;(
Take a few days off and try to relax so you can recharge. I am getting through school fine but trials are approaching ever so quickly.. Only 10 more weeks to go.

HSC
N/A
I feel. More motivated than ever this year. I've done nothing, and my hsc ranks are shitty (Even lower than my prelim ranks).

I still have a long way to go, and i'm optimistic that with hard work, I can get all fired and make up (while everyone burns out).

Stelleee

HSC
I am getting damn burnt out. But at the same time, I'm doing a lot more work than I ever have, and handing more things in, because I guess the pressure's building. If that makes sense..

acousticbeats7

HSC
I was kinda the opposite guys, I'm pumped from the beginning of the year but now I'm burning out.

Maybe it's just the lack of sleep, bad exam results and excess of tv.
Though now it's actually my job to watch a bit more tv now to assist the flow of ideas for my Drama GP. x.x

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
Well, not ALL the time... Just these past few days I've been pretty beat. Had four assessments in one week, WITHOUT exam leave :O Just been pretty much bludging the last few nights... :L Should get back to work soon.

Keep optimistic; the HSC isn't everything ;)

Aysce

HSC
Well, not ALL the time... Just these past few days I've been pretty beat. Had four assessments in one week, WITHOUT exam leave :O Just been pretty much bludging the last few nights... :L Should get back to work soon.

Keep optimistic; the HSC isn't everything ;)
Very true. All you need is determination and a good work ethic to succeed in anything.

eat_well

HSC
I did burn out and it really showed in my results for physics. I dropped ranks from 8 to 20 where we only have 33 people doing physics. This is the first time I have ever been below average so I'm certain something affected my performance.
It might have been stress now that I think about it. Out of all the exams I screwed up in, it had to be the one worth 35%...

HSC
A fair bit...but Im definately motivated to get good marks in upcoming assessments and Trials.
Too bad I have an enemy called procrastination on my side -.- LOL

Aliyas

HSC
I am almost completely burnt out. I had 3 english assessments due last week and have more next week. I am so sick of school, I just want to leave already.

The main thing that's stressing me out though is the fact that I want to keep my #1 ranks but I don't think I can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)