iPhone 5 (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Oh yeah, I forgot I was in Tapatalk, not iMessage. But yeah. General problem for apps that haven't been updated yet. Minor issue though.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Depressing comparing my Vodafone download speed on speedtest.net of circa 2-5Mbps to my friend's Optus LTE of 40Mbps :(

IrenePerez

HSC
Crazy Apple fans! The new iPhone5 gets sold despite of multiple faults! P.S. I love my Samsung Note even more now)))

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Crazy Apple fans! The new iPhone5 gets sold despite of multiple faults! P.S. I love my Samsung Note even more now)))
Marvelous for resale value too for iPhones. I find it funny that my 2 year old iPhone4 sold on eBay at $400+ and that seems to be the going rate. Given that a new S3 can be had for around $500 I find it interesting how quickly Android phones depreciate.

ps. http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/...-speeds-in-sydney-4g-test-20121013-27jp7.html makes me cry because I'm on Vodafail.

Riaa

HSC
And thus, the war between Androids and Apple begins.
I believe a new samsung model will showcase in December?
My preferrences lay with iPhones more so than say HTC/Samsung. And I admit to being a fan (ownership of iPads, iPods and iPhones, but my desktop is strictly alienware haha). Will do more research before I decide to upgrade me 3GS to 5 or wait for another 6 months when 5xtra/s/whatever comes out.

Kostie100

HSC
And thus, the war between Androids and Apple begins.
I believe a new samsung model will showcase in December?
My preferrences lay with iPhones more so than say HTC/Samsung. And I admit to being a fan (ownership of iPads, iPods and iPhones, but my desktop is strictly alienware haha). Will do more research before I decide to upgrade me 3GS to 5 or wait for another 6 months when 5xtra/s/whatever comes out.
I heard the S4 is coming out march, i would guess the 5S would come out around september. If i had a 3GS i would just upgrade to the 5 asap, im too impatient to wait nearly a year. :)

Riaa

HSC
I heard the S4 is coming out march, i would guess the 5S would come out around september. If i had a 3GS i would just upgrade to the 5 asap, im too impatient to wait nearly a year. :)
true, true xD Yes, S4 would come out around then.
Just ordered my 5 last night actually haha

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Held one today from a friend.

It's a bit... big. But it looks alright I suppose.

Not sure about how it functions but, right now... I'd rather keep my 4.

Lou-chin08

HSC
N/A
Hey BoSers,

Need help. I got the money and everything but Im just not sure which to pick...

iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S???

Cos like I hear the 5 is not that much special than the 4S... =/

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey BoSers,

Need help. I got the money and everything but Im just not sure which to pick...

iPhone 5 or iPhone 4S???

Cos like I hear the 5 is not that much special than the 4S... =/
Marginal price difference in my opinion between the two in which case I'd just get the latest and greatest. It'll look and feel more special in my opinion given the 5 is significantly lighter than the 4S, has a much better screen, etc. If this is your first iPhone then it's even more of a reason to get a 5 so you have the new Lightning cables right from the start. It's a bit harder to decide if you have already invested in the Dock cable accessories/etc.

I personally went from a 4 to a 5 (but used a 4S for a few months) and I quite like the 5. Doesn't feel that much faster than a 4S but it's miles ahead of the 4. Given Apple releases a new phone roughly same time every year, I personally wouldn't be buying something already a year old unless you have a specific reason for wanting it over the newer one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)