iPhone 5 (1 Viewer)

Yeah Buddy

HSC
Im sorry, but...Samsung galaxy s3 is the way to go. Originally planning to see what the iphone 5 has to offer...not much but a bloody disappointment. Only upgrades that are noticeable is the upgraded front camera. Apart from taking luvos like a cam whoring asian, theres nothing revolutionising. Looks like apple sued Samsung for being in fear...too bad Apple failed to bring s3 off the market.

Last edited:

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah it's nothing revolutionary, but I have to admit that it looks quite good. Regardless, Apple will sell units and we can probably expect record sales again.

I personally find the iPhone much more refined than Android products. I've owned quite a few Android devices in the past and found that they weren't really for me.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I'm going to be getting one shortly after release, not because I'm an Apple fanboy (I hate macs), but just because I currently have iPhone 3 (not even 3GS) and it's getting as laggy as shit and I really cannot be fucked spending time learning a new operating system.

Shazer2

HSC
I have an Android, and I'd prefer to use an iPhone with iOS 6. Unfortunately my contract has months to go. :(

iBibah

HSC
it will sell because its got an apple logo on it.
And that's why apple are so smart. They could easily make it an awesome
Phone, but they release features bit by bit because the phone will sell either way.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
jesus fuck iphones are still ridiculously expensive. even 8gb iphone 4 is $450

IrenePerez

HSC
100% agree with Dr_Fresh. No matter how poor the new smartphone is, it will sell as it has Apple logo. It's a pure marketing, nothing to do with achievements of technologies...
p.s. Samsung rules:)

nahi11

HSC
Windows 8.

Come at me Apple fanboys.

Although I like the earphones, they seem interesting.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)