Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
damnation said:
hehe...of course its great! I'm in it aren't i? j/k
well, i think this thread should be converted into the writers block thread because of our imaginative genius :p
heh, true. this is a great thread tho... its fun!

Alimoe_KG

HSC
The man is here *bangs drums
The girl is here *taps bright pink shoes

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Airness said:
The girl is here *taps bright pink shoes
Its nice of James to announce Evans presence by banging the drum twice, but he shouldnt truncate the tapping of bright pink shoes that is designated to announce James. For James' pink shoes are very important in the scheme of things.

HSC
N/A
Lynn jumps in to say that IPR stands for "Important - Please Read!" and if the 05's think they are hijacking the thread, they have a long, long long way to go ;) (particularly considering the 04's have had almost a year's head start on them)

For the record, the '04 IPR members have already done the MW exchange and most (all on Susan's IPR Duck Crew drawing plus Diana) have met up in person as well. Lynn is very happy to see the 05's enjoying themselves muchly on IPR and hopes they love the comfortable space and third-person narration (please keep netspeak and profanity to a minimum - it's just more civil that way ;) ) as much as she does.

Although this must be said - stop thinking about renaming or hijacking the thread until you've contributed over 1 000 posts to this thread :p

monique66

I want green shoes...just a random whim, if i was at the shopping centre right now, that is what i would waste my money on and then later regret. :p

monique66

glitterfairy said:
Lynn jumps in to say that IPR stands for "Important - Please Read!" and if the 05's think they are hijacking the thread, they have a long, long long way to go ;) (particularly considering the 04's have had almost a year's head start on them)

For the record, the '04 IPR members have already done the MW exchange and most (all on Susan's IPR Duck Crew drawing plus Diana) have met up in person as well. Lynn is very happy to see the 05's enjoying themselves muchly on IPR and hopes they love the comfortable space and third-person narration (please keep netspeak and profanity to a minimum - it's just more civil that way ;) ) as much as she does.

Although this must be said - stop thinking about renaming or hijacking the thread until you've contributed over 1 000 posts to this thread :p
Dammit! Damnation feels that her lil bit of spam has accomplished nothing in the grand scheme of things. Only a few hundred more posts to go before she achieves the privilidged status of a vip IPRer. *Sighs* :D

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan would like to challenge Damnation in an Eye Duel. Alan doesnt know why he bothers, since, its pretty obvious that Alan's eye is much much sexier.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Eye battle? How does that work? =/
Will you be seeing who blinks first?

monique66

Llyrai said:
Alan would like to challenge Damnation in an Eye Duel. Alan doesnt know why he bothers, since, its pretty obvious that Alan's eye is much much sexier.
Damnation disagrees, the eye in her avatar is much sexier, although it may not be Damantions eye at all...*Gets boxing gloves* Damantion is prepared to challenge Alan to a sexy eye contest! Although she is aware she has the upper hand already

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan wonders where all the sexy eye people dissapeared to? He was looking forward to seeing the upcoming sexy eye war take place..

monique66

Damnation replies that her invisable friend only appears to those that have the special gift of resonating beauty, thus she is only visable to Damnation :cool:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
Damnation replies that her invisable friend only appears to those that have the special gift of resonating beauty
Who does Damnation refer to when she talks about her sexy friend? Katie? Alan? Does this mean Evan resonates an aura of beauty since he has seen both of them?

monique66

kami said:
Who does Damnation refer to when she talks about her sexy friend? Katie? Alan? Does this mean Evan resonates an aura of beauty since he has seen both of them?
Well, thats the mystery now isn't it. If it were Katie or Alan then the enigma would evapourate. Thus, it is safe to say that Damnation's friend is unknown to almost all...except James who claims to have seen her...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
But the other IPR members are still enigmas to Damnation therefore no evaporation occurs, and therefore Evan resonates beauty as he has seen the enigmatic ones:D

monique66

kami said:
But the other IPR members are still enigmas to Damnation therefore no evaporation occurs, and therefore Evan resonates beauty as he has seen the enigmatic ones:D
how do you know Damnation dosen't know anybody here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)