Important - Please Read (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
*Evan fills his his gun with tranquilisers and shoots James in the buttocks*
Now Evan will conquer all! *looks around out the corner of his eye to make sure Damnation doesnt sneak up on him unawares*

monique66

kami said:
Thats exactly right Damnation, you do not want to fence with a master of the arts..:D
master aye? looks like your getting that fight after all!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
*Employs a group of Carebears to become evil jedi hitmen, and gifts them with lightsabres to battle Damnation for major work privileges*

monique66

*Recruits a small army of evil furbies (remember those?) to act as her pawns in her fight to kill kami!*

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
*Evan dunks Damnation in a giant vat of brussel sprout juice and dissolved aspirin*

monique66

*Damnation retaliates by slicing evan's arm open and watches the blood poor out before getting a mop and soaking it up* (We wouldn't want to create a mess now, would we)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
*Evan curses Damnation with photographic recall, and makes her read Extension Maths books :)*

monique66

(Nooo!) *She runs and hides away from the textbook, only to reappear with a copy of James' script which she has stolen and will auction off*

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Damnation. You're the most violent but guileful gurl i've met in a while :p
Remind me never to get in a fight with you as poor Evan has.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
*Evan chases Damnation with his textbooks while singing equations*(Evan also sneakily steals James' work and hides it)

monique66

VIOLENT!?! Who says i'm VIOLENT!
Are you looking for a fight james *rolls up sleeves* (actually i'm wearing pj's but anyway) :rolleyes:

monique66

kami said:
*Evan chases Damnation with his textbooks while singing equations*(Evan also sneakily steals James' work and hides it)
*screams in horror, before deciding to cry. Evan feels sympathy and stops his songs. In the mean time, Damnation takes the textbook and rips it to shreds, leaving Evan confused and lonely without his maths. She then takes the MW and skips away*

Alimoe_KG

HSC
oooooooh fight aye =)
Fight you while you're in pyjamas? Oh it must be some other kind of fight.
Damn this is getting interesting =)
Are we talking pillow fights here?
*whacks damnation across the head with a pillow and then runs away
*comes back to whack damnation's butt too

monique66

Airness said:
oooooooh fight aye =)
Fight you while you're in pyjamas? Oh it must be some other kind of fight.
Damn this is getting interesting =)
Are we talking pillow fights here?
*whacks damnation across the head with a pillow and then runs away
*comes back to whack damnation's butt too
*Decides that she must hatch an evil plan in order to conquer both Evan and James. Damnation takes her thinking chair (like one of those black swirly ones) and gets a white cat, while thinking of her genius plan*

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
*Evan trips damnation up while she is skipping:p, he then wacks James on the head with a newspaper*

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Damnation has turned into that evil bastard in those 007 movies. You know, the one who's always molesting that white cat?

Evan is scared, and runs over to James. A flock of beautiful busty ladies follow.
"Save us from that evil damnation" they cry.
*James proceeds to whack Damnation and her silly cat repeatedly with the pillow. Occaisionally firing shots from his pistol that invariably kills the henchman but always fails to hit Damnation. Finally, James grabs Damnation and dunks her through the ring for 2 points.

"OMG YOU'RE OUR HERO!" cries the flock of beautiful ladies, "what's your name stud?"

"I'm James...James Bond" replies I in a gallant voice, "now get me some coffee Evan. Chop chop"

monique66

kami said:
*Evan trips damnation up while she is skipping:p, he then wacks James on the head with a newspaper*
why a newspaper, it simply isn't malicious enough. A crow bar, a plank of wood..something along those lines...hmm
*Gets angry then decides the best way to stop Evan is to KILL him- she equips herself with all the tools necessary: her hands*
Man, i love referring to myself in third person, it is oddly satisfying.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Gets a pressure hose and uses it on James.....oops, you wanted one sugar, not one shower
And now for Damnation...
*locks her in a cage with Pamela Anderson as sole source of intellectual conversation for ten years* that should do it.:p

monique66

I've always wondered how silicon works...*Gnaws through the iron cage with her teeth, before digging an underground tunnel that leads to Evan's house where she will strangle him with her bare hands and take anything of value. Then, after that she will stalk James and capture him. Forcing him to walk the plank on an evil pirate ship situated in the Carribean..*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)