Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Yeah Kami, hose me baby. James escapes from Kami's water games and runs into the cage with pam and damnation to see if any "action" goes down. I mean...what else could happen? Intellectual conversation just ain't going to happen with pam.

Kami, attracted by this talk of possible lesbian loving, comes over to watch and James, always the deviously cunning man he is, deftly jumps out of the cage and pushes Kami into it. Now Kami, Damnation and Pam are stuck forever in a little cage. James sits outside munching on chocolate and prodding Damnation and Kami with a long stick. hehehehehehe *wags tongue

Alimoe_KG

HSC
damnation said:
James, your meant to be walking the plank!
What plank? You're dreaming Damnation. I'm afraid Pam's intellectual banter has been a very effective tranquilizer

monique66

damnation said:
I've always wondered how silicon works...*Gnaws through the iron cage with her teeth, before digging an underground tunnel that leads to Evan's house where she will strangle him with her bare hands and take anything of value. Then, after that she will stalk James and capture him. Forcing him to walk the plank on an evil pirate ship situated in the Carribean..*
that plank! *sighs*, i feel my life has been wasted. So young, so lost.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan is confused..how could there be lesbian connotations if only one of the paricipants in human and the other...err...not?

Evan is also amused that James likes prodding him with his "stick" :p

Evan also nukes Damnation from orbit "Its the only way!"

So Evan asks what medium Damnation is doing for her work and how it is progressing?

monique66

Who's not human...wtf? So confused.
Damnation replies to Evan that she is writing a screenplay and is curently doing a second shit draft.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan replies that Pamela isnt human in reference to James' inference of lesbian activity, he also tells Damnation not to worry about shit level in her mw, Evans is much shittier:)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
James would love to read a copy of both Evan and Damnation's works after all is said and done.
James proposes that after the HSC, all IPRers should congregate in somewhere and have a "MW reading and sharing day" =)
There may also occur pillow fights, and plank walking exercises.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan is doing a short story...and depending on how he counts he is either on first draft or eighth, and to say this redrafting and editing process is painful would be a grand understatement.

monique66

Airness said:
James would love to read a copy of both Evan and Damnation's works after all is said and done.
James proposes that after the HSC, all IPRers should congregate in somewhere and have a "MW reading and sharing day" =)
There may also occur pillow fights, and plank walking exercises.
Damantion agrees but asks what an IPR is. Man, we so hijacked this thread :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
Damantion agrees but asks what an IPR is. Man, we so hijacked this thread :p
IPR stands for Important-Please Read, an IPRer is someone who is ummm errr is part of a friendly cohort of internet literati who share in common a great sense of humour,friendliness(and a bit of cookiness;) )and are regular posters(this does not encourage you to spam though). Evan says that to get a better explanation you should ask Lynn or Marcus.:)

monique66

kami said:
IPR stands for Important-Please Read, an IPRer is someone who is ummm errr is part of a friendly cohort of internet literati who share in common a great sense of humour,friendliness(and a bit of cookiness;) )and are regular posters(this does not encourage you to spam though). Evan says that to get a better explanation you should ask Lynn or Marcus.:)
Spamming aye? whoops :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan tells James that if he is interested in reading major works from IPR, he should read the latest Showcase released by the Board as one of our own has made it in :)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
James is very tired and would like to retire to his slumbers. Before he departs, he would like to bid a fond farewell to dear Damnation and Kami. Both of whom were utterly humiliated by James' pillow fighting abilities.
*pat pat
Love you guys :D

monique66

Aww...have a good sleep. I plan to pump myself with coffee and stay up all night doing legal hwk. :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
"Sure we were" says Evan as he humours James' delusions..
Goodnight James and sweet dreams.

Evan admits he also feels a similar yearning for the phenomena formerly known as sleep(but is quickly turning into flat out unconsciousness), so he also says to Damnation "good night, and have a nice day".

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
damnation said:
*Decides that she must hatch an evil plan in order to conquer both Evan and James. Damnation takes her thinking chair (like one of those black swirly ones) and gets a white cat, while thinking of her genius plan*
Yup, i definitely came to the right thread here, this is absolutely hilarious!
i'm sitting here trying not to laugh out too loud cos the people in my class might kill me... hehe
oh well! this is great!

monique66

PerfectByNature said:
Yup, i definitely came to the right thread here, this is absolutely hilarious!
i'm sitting here trying not to laugh out too loud cos the people in my class might kill me... hehe
oh well! this is great!
hehe...of course its great! I'm in it aren't i? j/k
well, i think this thread should be converted into the writers block thread because of our imaginative genius :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)