Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan doesnt...he is using his sexy psychic powers!

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Sexy psychic powers? I think we better call in an exorcist. Evan is obviously possessed by devils. Sex devils.

monique66

Airness said:
Sexy psychic powers? I think we better call in an exorcist. Evan is obviously possessed by devils. Sex devils.
Hmm...that could be dangerous *rings exorcist*
Damnation: Hurry, Evan is posessed!
Exorcist: Okay, i'll be right there...wait, can we make it 7? i have to watch American Idol, its the finals...
Damnation: Okay, but hurry it up!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
Hmm...that could be dangerous *rings exorcist*
Damnation: Hurry, Evan is posessed!
Exorcist: Okay, i'll be right there...wait, can we make it 7? i have to watch American Idol, its the finals...
Damnation: Okay, but hurry it up!
Do not worry Damnation, Evan and his sex devils will be here waiting....among other things ;)

HSC
N/A
Lynn tells damnation that it will be ok. If anything - nasty - comes running, she will wave her wand and they will disappear. :)

monique66

Damnation relaxes then all of a sudden realises that Lynn has admitted she has magic powers...in the words of miss clavel 'something is not right...'

HSC
N/A
damnation said:
Damnation relaxes then all of a sudden realises that Lynn has admitted she has magic powers...in the words of miss clavel 'something is not right...'
Lynn relaxes, then all of a sudden realises that Damnation has mentioned one of the mini-intertextual references in her major work, and subsequently freaks out slightly.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Lynn is magical in every way and Evan is quite shocked thta Damnation didnt know this earlier.

monique66

damnation remains in awe of Lynn...she's almost as good as Harry (how's that for intertextuality :rolleyes: )

Alimoe_KG

HSC
how's that for kinkiness =)

(yes yes i just like that word :p )

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus leaves for a week and this place becomes a confused jungle without trees... "Oh, hello Lynn," :D.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Thanks. Well, actually - it's more like returning to the jungle. I-PR has always been a jungle; the extent of its' confusedness depends upon the extent of Marcus' attendance.

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Marcus leaves for a week and this place becomes a confused jungle without trees... "Oh, hello Lynn," :D.
At least it doesn't need as much pruning as "other" things though. :p
*looks to wave at next person but is unsure to wave to, so just waves in general*

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Yeah, like Evan's ego - there's one hell of a pruning job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)