HSC Paper 1; Who stuffed up? (1 Viewer)

Freakstyler09

HSC
anyone? I'll be the first one to confess I stuffed up the first part....damn left the 5 mark question out :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

mystiques4

Awesome Member
HSC
Section 1 - My answers were vague and waffle.
Section 2 - My story left out a load of stuff, and made little sense.
Section 3 - My argument was weak, and I rushed it.

sharp_pencil

HSC
id say im in the band 4 region which shouldn't drop my uai that much (only about 3-4pts)

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
I figure I can't screw it up as badly as the trials, least most of my answers made some sort of sense

Freakstyler09

HSC
oh well, I guess I learned my lesson, never leave anything out, fuck I'm so pissed, fuckkkkkkkkkk. that made me feel abit better but yeah, I guess that's more motivation for Paper 2.:jaw:

oxyray

goodluck.
HSC
i think i did well, but than again i thought that for trials...and hey those marks where nothing to be proud of. My argument probably wasn't as cohesive as it could have been and my answers to section 1......oh section 1 how i hate you. but pretty happy with my creative writing. except I have read alot of people are freaking out because they didn't state which quote they were using - well neither did i - but i went for an implicit approach, rather than "and than we all belonged and i praised her and confirmed her existence" lol.

00iCon

HSC
Definiately a 15 for my story, but that's about all i did.
5 page story and the rest together was 4 pages...but i have compressed handwriting...

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
I fucked up. Didn't have much time on section 1. My short was good i hope. I added another related text in my extended response. FML, just want to :shoot:BOS:chainsaw:

pman

Banned
HSC
Section 1-didn't write enough
Section 2-didn't address the stimulus
section 3-forgot how to spell, left out techniques

Eddykungfu

HSC
Didn't read the part where it said AND ONE OTHER text of your own choosing

FML

sophie joy

HSC
I wrote about my set text, and TWO additional texts. Then got out of the exam and realised that BOS only asked for one of my additional ones. So I stuffed up. I could have written so much more but spent freaking 15 minutes on that last text. :(

00iCon

HSC
Section 1-didn't write enough
Section 2-didn't address the stimulus
section 3-forgot how to spell, left out techniques
AHAHAHAHA lol. how can u forget to spell.
and is addressing the stimulus like the protagonist's dad sayd "people, like plants...etc."

Hannargh

HSC
I was going shit enough until halfway got bad cramps and felt like fainting, so the second half was even shitter. It doesn't matter though, cause I would of done shit anyway.

angelina23

HSC
I didn't state which stimulus i was using for the creative writing either! fuck?? But apart from that I felt my creative writing section was the best one i did.
Section 1 - Wrote too much for the 2/3mark qu's and not enough for the 5mark!!
Section 3 - Ran out of time. Wrote too much on my presecribe texts! had to start dot pointing!! ahh! did anyone else run out of time????

TaraBella

HSC
Section 1 - Didnt write enough, didn't go too well in the 5 mark :(

Section 2 - Waited till last on this one, I usually love creative writing, I ran out of time, ended it crap and didn't 'celebrate relationships' enough.

Section 3- Actually quite pleased with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)