HSC Paper 1; Who stuffed up? (1 Viewer)

Aussie_James7

HSC
I think i did ok in part 1, hoping for maybe 10-12 marks for that.

Part 2 i did really bad and part 3 wasn't that great either, and now after reading how many pages other people wrote i think i did even worse. Hope i don't fail :S

thebrightside

HSC
I did. ): I feel so guilty thinking about the exam... I did the essay first, wasted time on it getting my head round it after a minor freak out (I don't know wtf was going on in my head ._.), did the story second, and it came out pretentious and trying to be post modern (I annoyed myself writing it) and left myself half an hour for section 1 and missed the four mark question as I ran out of time. Don't know if I got enough down for the 5 mark.

Ehhh. Most people I talked to seemed to think it was okay but I feel like I effed it up big time.

j_katz91

HSC
me me me
i did not like it
and i even saw that it said one related only
meaning my essay was so short
plus the question was like wtf so it was lame anyway...and reading comp what was with that
glad to see this thread....was beginning to think i was the only one in the state who didnt like this exam :d

Freakstyler09

HSC
I did. ): I feel so guilty thinking about the exam... I did the essay first, wasted time on it getting my head round it after a minor freak out (I don't know wtf was going on in my head ._.), did the story second, and it came out pretentious and trying to be post modern (I annoyed myself writing it) and left myself half an hour for section 1 and missed the four mark question as I ran out of time. Don't know if I got enough down for the 5 mark.

Ehhh. Most people I talked to seemed to think it was okay but I feel like I effed it up big time.
Do U mean the 3 mark question, Man u shouldn't worry I left the 5 mark one out 11% automatically gone.

Snoople

HSC
Ah i can finally talk to people that screwed up with mei feel a sense of belongingSection 1: too much on 3 markers and little on 5..and i dont think i answered the hand question properlySection 2: horrible.. no use of stimulus, didnt state which one, no plot, unplannedprobably a 2-6/15Section 3: i used 2 supps and only did 1 paragraph for each supplementery so im kinda screwed here.. and my wording was horrible.Thats my life story

Macdwg

Professional Mad Lad
HSC
Only thing im concerned about is the creative writing which i did last. Only did 6 pages-ish (800 words). Although they are either going to love it or hate it as its about the dislocation and loss of identity via myspace and online personas and my own attempt to disassociate from those relationships and how i value real life physical relationships as they are not artificial. Feel sorry for you people who didn't get to finish major parts. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)