HSC English Standard/Advanced Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

stu2020

HSC
1603164986602.png
Could superimposition be used for the writing on the birds, clouds etc ?

jojosiwa123

HSC
Can i ask why you keep on saying random bs, like don't you have something better to do?
he just gets off on trynna get a reaction from us and we keep feeding his ego by reacting lmfao

jojosiwa123

HSC
What would the actual technique be?
superimposed is fine as it basically means something placed on top of an image. its totally fine as long as you stated that it was text superimposed onto the illustration. don't worry about the other user De.Broigle or whatever the fk he's just a troll. don't stress too much, the test is over now and im sure you did absolutely fine :)

stu2020

HSC
superimposed is fine as it basically means something placed on top of an image. its totally fine as long as you stated that it was text superimposed onto the illustration. don't worry about the other user De.Broigle or whatever the fk he's just a troll. don't stress too much, the test is over now and im sure you did absolutely fine :)
Thanks, you too 💕

thatmailman

HSC
holy shit i just realised i left a blank spot to put in the name of a technique i forgot and never went back. FUCCC and my ATAR req for my course is 98 that is so far gone now

jojosiwa123

HSC
holy shit i just realised i left a blank spot to put in the name of a technique i forgot and never went back. FUCCC and my ATAR req for my course is 98 that is so far gone now
...one technique isn't gonna mess up your atar wtf. your entire paper is there to make up for it, and on top of that there's scaling to save you

jojosiwa123

HSC
why would u give false hope smh
im not giving false hope bro its just that fixating on one thing isn't gonna change what happened...most people end up thinking well fuck this I might as well give up now if im not getting that 98..
and btw it is still 1 fking technique/mark, again scaling applies we genuinely don't know how it's going to turn out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)