How much do u spend? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Lainee said:
Aheheh I think it's because most guys wander around with holes in the undies that they've worn for 3 days straight. :p

Guys in designer underwear = majorly tempting. :uhhuh: :p
so youd choose a guy wearing cK undies over a guy wearing a target branded undies? :eek:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Lainee said:
Aheheh I think it's because most guys wander around with holes in the undies that they've worn for 3 days straight. :p

Guys in designer underwear = majorly tempting. :uhhuh: :p
haha... I don't know how can they walk around wearing dirty undies with holes in them

iamsickofyear12

HSC
By the end of this year I will have spent no more than $300. I just dont need anything else.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ToO LaZy ^* said:
so youd choose a guy wearing cK undies over a guy wearing a target branded undies? :eek:
As long as they are clean and don't have holes in them I don't mind what brand they are wearing:)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Crap, I deleted my original post. Oh well, part of it is on the previous page, and the remainder is below...

I don't spend much, and whenever I do buy clothing it's only if my need is great or there happens to be a sale on at the time with items that I actually like. Since the beginning of the year, I would say that I have spent... say, $50 a month (at most), and even then that may be too much. It would have been more had I not managed to get clothes for my birthday.

I'm thankful for the fact that I have a relatively large wardrobe as it is and that my tastes when it comes to clothing aren't exactly bank-breaking. Here's to that not changing!

Edit: Coming back to what I said, I would say that $500 over the course of the year is almost far too much, unless I include the items of clothing that I bought for work.

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Even plain underwear is expensive.
no its not...this' what you have places like best & less for hon.
OZGIRL said:
As long as they are clean and don't have holes in them I don't mind what brand they are wearing:)
so you'll spend $100 on your underwear, but you dont care what a guy's wearing as long as it's clean & not holey...righto...
sugaryblue said:
it's hard to live on budget these days
no its not. well *maybe* if you live in sydney AND you've got (relatively) expensive *stares at people like ozzie* tastes..but generally, no

Götterfunken

HSC
To all those spending absurd amounts monthly; Reallllly. Find some other source of fulfilment in your life.

My clothes are unnecessary details; I would rather peoples impressions be formed by my character as opposed to my choice of accoutrement. I abhor the use of clothing to present a particular ideology (i.e dressing ‘punk’ or ‘goth’). But we all live in a material world, so c'est la vie I guess.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
how many times do i have to tell you, ben?! no big words in a forum of fashion victims and addicts who dont go into the news/politicis forums

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
My vice is definitely CK underwear.....I have about 7 pairs, they're so comfy and hot! Having said that I own about 60 pairs of undies all up so its a teeny percentage of my underwear collection. And I don't know, theres something about wearing a nice pair of undies....even though people (well, most people ;) ) don't see them it just gives you this extra sexy confidence that day.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
alby said:
yah, i'm with dan!
steph: how the hell do you spend 100 on underwear?!?!?!? *blinks*
In my defence, I spent half in big w and half at bras and things. I agree with Ms 12. Not only do you need a lot of underwear because you wear it every day, but nice underwear makes you feel nice because no one else knows you're wearing it (generally speaking). It's even better when it's matching. 90% of my underwear is matched.

And to actually answer this question, lately I haven't been spending much on clothes because I'm saving and because there's nothing i really like at the moment.. but generally I'd spend about $300 a month on clothes.

Last edited:

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
i have spending sprees. For example, I got my tax return back and i pretty much spent it in about a week. I have huge periods of drought where i dont buy anything at all, but thats because I'm busy 7 days per week, and i never have a day to myself. I spend most of my money on trnasport and food for uni (SO EXPENSIVE)

bex

HSC
ive spent $2000 in the past 3 months on clothes, shoes, food and going out pretty much every weekend.. thats fucked becuase i earn less than that a month....

SOMEONE CURE MY SPENDING ADDICTION!!!!!!

Always

HSC
Götterfunken said:
To all those spending absurd amounts monthly; Reallllly. Find some other source of fulfilment in your life.

My clothes are unnecessary details; I would rather peoples impressions be formed by my character as opposed to my choice of accoutrement. I abhor the use of clothing to present a particular ideology (i.e dressing ‘punk’ or ‘goth’). But we all live in a material world, so c'est la vie I guess.
The clothes I wear reflect my character; I don't dress to be a person I'm not. I love clothes, and anything fashion related. It's my personal interest and the amount I spend on such items is perfectly justifiable in my eyes. :)

steph@nie said:
Not only do you need a lot of underwear because you wear it every day, but nice underwear makes you feel nice because no one else knows you're wearing it (generally speaking). It's even better when it's matching. 90% of my underwear is matched.
Nothing compares to the look on a man's face when he strips you of your clothing and realises you're wearing sexy, matching underwear. Priceless. ;)

HSC
bex said:
ive spent $2000 in the past 3 months on clothes, shoes, food and going out pretty much every weekend.. thats fucked becuase i earn less than that a month....

SOMEONE CURE MY SPENDING ADDICTION!!!!!!
Throw away your credit card, block yourself from eBay, don't carry money around with you unless you NEED it (groceries, transport etc)

natstar said:
Some of you people are going to be in for a big shock when its time to move out of your parents place
That's very true :( But i think to some extent, it is only because we can afford a large disposable income that we are being quite extravagant. I know that if i had more important things to pay for (mortgage, debt etc) i would stop spending money on things like clothes.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
alby said:
no its not...this' what you have places like best & less for hon. so you'll spend $100 on your underwear, but you dont care what a guy's wearing as long as it's clean & not holey...righto... no its not. well *maybe* if you live in sydney AND you've got (relatively) expensive *stares at people like ozzie* tastes..but generally, no
I find it is, just for a plain good bra its normally $40 onwards ,how much do you normally spend on underwear?
Yep I'll spend $100 on my underwear and I don't care what a guys wearing as long as its clean and not holey:)
I can have expensive taste:(
I'm sure others also find it easy to spend $100 on underwear in one go.

ToO LaZy ^* said:
well you can check my underwear for holes anyday.. rrooar. :eek:
haha ok ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)