How much do u spend? (1 Viewer)

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
Average on around a month how much do you spend on clothes. Including formal, casual,undies, shoes , accesories
For me i spend around $200 - $250
Only because i work in retail and need to buy clothes wear to work. Yet even if i didnt work retail i think i would spend the same.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
150-400 depending on the time of year and where i am going

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Yeah, it does depend when. This month- im going to be spending around 600bucks because i need to buy all my formal stuff(dress, shoes, etc), clothes for work because i just got a job and in addition to the usual i spend on. But normally, its about $200+. I dont really keep track cos its really hard to..

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
i buy on impulse every 3-4 months and usually net up about $250-300ish worth of clothes/shoes. so in a year...about $1000? yea something like that

Lundy

Banned
HSC
My spending is sporadic. More often than not I buy things on a need rather than want basis. It varies from $0 (I go for long periods where I just can't be bothered to shop) to around $200 maybe.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
depends on the month, the fashion , wants and needs

ususally 100/month on basic items such as undies, earings, nails polish
to 800/m (last month) on necessities such as shoes, summer shirts/polos, shorts, bras, going out tops and bags

Skeeta

HSC
it varies.. I probably buy the same AMOUNT of things per month, but i go through stages. One month might be op-shopping, another could be trendy, then i'll go through a granny stage

oh im so eclectic

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yesterday in 15 minutes i bought $100 worth of underwear.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
It really varies, lately ive been spending next to nothing cos im saving for a holiday im going on soon, but when my income is completely disposable, i'll spend maybe $500 a month because I am shocking with my money.

HSC
Yeah, really depends. I haven't spent that much this season because everything looks kinda ugly :eek:

I'd say about $300-500/month on average...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
yah, i'm with dan!
steph: how the hell do you spend 100 on underwear?!?!?!? *blinks*

for me, its pretty random. comes and goes depending on what time of year, wants, needs, events, etc. mum buys some of my stuff for me (usually just underwear). it goes from nothing to a bit under $100.

i spent $90 in under an hour last year in the post chrissie sales (3 or 4 tops), and i spent a bit over $50 in under 30mins in year 10 at dfo (2 pairs of jeans). in the past month, probably spent around $70 (at a guess), caus i've had to get a new top & heels for a wedding at the end of this month (dont think i've payed mum back for those..oops), and i just bought 2 pretty nice tops & a skirt off ebay in the last week (around $45 total, inc. postage).

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
im getting used to buying one piece of clothing every now and then, yesterday i went to myers and got a nice collared bauhaus shirt from myers for $50

going out 2moro night :)

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
It is imperative, if you frequently attend evening functions, to acquire a large closet full of collared shirts. You can never have too many.

I seem to have gained an interest in buying designer underwear. They are so very comfy. :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
alby said:
yah, i'm with dan!
steph: how the hell do you spend 100 on underwear?!?!?!? *blinks*

Its easy to spend $100 on underwear, it usually just cost that for a couple of things.

Always

HSC
$500/m on average.

Yes, I'm spoilt. :rolleyes:

Armani said:
It is imperative, if you frequently attend evening functions, to acquire a large closet full of collared shirts. You can never have too many.

I seem to have gained an interest in buying designer underwear. They are so very comfy.
...are you a guy or a girl?

Always

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Its easy to spend $100 on underwear, it usually just cost that for a couple of things.
Especially pretty lingerie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)