Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
possessionless, have you been following all the drama/fallout on BTTB from the spoiler and the revealing of it?

kara42

HSC
I have a feeling that Hugo didnt get bitten by a shark...
Did Ruby get hair extensions???
And are Jai and Annie still dating, cos the writers are totally neglecting their relationship. It's like they're together but the writers just don't care.

Martha's monologue yesterday was the lamest thing ever... it was so fake and so not spontaneous, sounded like a speech she took months to write up and finally said it.

Predictions: Charlie and Hugo starts dating again and then Joey (charlie's lesbian gf) returns...
I thought Annie and Jai broke up?
But anyway, I agree with everything you said.

And shit! I wish I didn't read your spoilers possessionless hahaha.

I heard that possibly the hand belongs to Lou. And I also heard that Roman killed Jack. Not saying I believe them, just saying what I heard.

Last edited:

realinspectorho

HSC
N/A
well i bet no one knew this would be true

trey makes a sex tape with nicole without nicole being aware of it and posts it on summer bay film festival

x3

HSC
oh, your so mature.
do you seriously have nothing better to do than attempt to insult people younger than you, over the internet?
go play in traffic, asshole.

Last edited:
M

Mackdog

Home and away is fair horrible... do you not have anything better to do with your lives?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Home and away is fair horrible... do you not have anything better to do with your lives?
:haha: Always seems to be people with low post count coming in this thread just to say that. People have different tastes in everything including TV what you like other people may not.

And actually no this thread is for fans or discussing regarding home and away characters/storylines not your hate for the show or posting false spoilers. Any H&A fans rather then aruging with these posters it's better to use the report post function and ask the mods to delete the spam. :)

Sorry to say for those who disagree but the Charlie and Ruby as Mother and Daughter has been confirmed, along with Belle dying. Look here if you want more details.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hehe yeah I didn't expect to find out a major spoilers like that when I found out but ah well be interesting how it plays out.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Sorry to say for those who disagree but the Charlie and Ruby as Mother and Daughter has been confirmed, along with Belle dying. Look here if you want more details.
That... is... almost impossible. What's the age difference between them, like 10 years?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
According to the current age we know of Charlie and Ruby being 15 she would of been 10-11. That being said maybe she lied about her age a bit, i'm quite interested to see how it plays out though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)