Home and Away (1 Viewer)

PsycadelicShack

HSC
So you watch it to make fun of it?

Pretty lame.
Are you kidding? Making fun of Home & Away is awesome fun! I used to be a die-hard fan when I was younger and I watched from roughly 1997 to 2005. But occasionally I tune into make fun of the recycled storylines, talentless teen models that act in it. And also the fact that Irene, Colleen & Alf are the only three likeable characters.

I am friends with a certain actress who played one of the teen characters back in the late '90's (I'm not gonna give out names for privacy reasons). One day the subject of Home & Away came up and I commented that the show went downhill after she left (not JUST because she left, but in general). She agreed and commented that they now cast models in the show, rather than actors like herself. I mean, heck, the first time Jodi Gordon came on the show, my first impression was "It's that model that used to always be on the cover of Girlfriend and Dolly..."

Bek93

HSC
Haha come on. Home and Away isn't that bad. I agree it isn't exactly great viewing, but i love it anyway :rofl:

Oh and the lesbian kiss was on last night? So obviously it wasn't cancelled.

Also, i heard that Nicole and Aden are gonna get together.

kara42

HSC
Haha come on. Home and Away isn't that bad. I agree it isn't exactly great viewing, but i love it anyway :rofl:

Oh and the lesbian kiss was on last night? So obviously it wasn't cancelled.

Also, i heard that Nicole and Aden are gonna get together.
Nooo!
I love Aden and Belle!
That sucks. I hope it doesn't happen :(
I love the Leah & Roman thing.

But Charlie and Joey... gah. I have nothing against same-sex relationships - whatever floats your boat... but Charlie is like 100 and Joey is like 10 :(

sarahdee

HSC
i'm actually starting to like nicole now! how cute was how she accepted roman and leah immediately and that smile she did.. that's when i realised she is now okay. belle is pissing me off. did they ask her to get skinny for the drug storyline? yeah i reckon aden and nicole will have a brief affair/fling. belle will OD and then her and aden will get back together and she will go through therapy or some crap.

kara42

HSC
i'm actually starting to like nicole now! how cute was how she accepted roman and leah immediately and that smile she did.. that's when i realised she is now okay. belle is pissing me off. did they ask her to get skinny for the drug storyline? yeah i reckon aden and nicole will have a brief affair/fling. belle will OD and then her and aden will get back together and she will go through therapy or some crap.
Yeah I like Nicole.
I like Belle though.
I hope nothing happens to her haha.

And the Jack thing... if that happens... that's ridiculous.

kara42

HSC
Noooooo I hope not!

Does anyone know where you can watch H&A online?
Like Neighbours.

I missed it tonight and Friday :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

kara42

HSC
HUGE SPOILER!!!
Don't know when it's coming but whatever.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaG7Jf1BQf4[/youtube]

If that even works? ^

Last edited:

hairspray

HSC
Angelo is back !

And is jack dead or not? I keep hearing people saying that he is then he isnt...
Wiki sometimes post that the character of Jack Holdwen is coming back and then they take it off then post it up again...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
NEVER trust wikipedia for Home and Away spoilers unless it has been confirmed. People just go in and make whatever up and start up major foilers (fake spoilers). The Jack not being dead has been floating around forever I personally don't think it's true but it seems to not be dying so you never know. Just how long Martha was with the body and everything - where he was shot and the amount of time he was lefting bleeding out, it's just not really possible. In real life at least.

Only one win at the logies last night, well done to Todd. :)

Bek93

HSC
Todd (Aden) is so hot :)
Angelo being back is a bit weird.
And Nicole is desperate so she is going for Trey? Aw geez.

hairspray

HSC
I have a feeling that Hugo didnt get bitten by a shark...
Did Ruby get hair extensions???
And are Jai and Annie still dating, cos the writers are totally neglecting their relationship. It's like they're together but the writers just don't care.

Martha's monologue yesterday was the lamest thing ever... it was so fake and so not spontaneous, sounded like a speech she took months to write up and finally said it.

Predictions: Charlie and Hugo starts dating again and then Joey (charlie's lesbian gf) returns...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Finally, home and away gets interesting. So, Irene is involved in a murder mystery. Fun.

And I thought Hugo and MArtha were going to get together. Not that I care about Hugo. He can go leave the Bay now.

HSC
charlie is actually rubys mother.

apparently confirmed by mods on the home & away forum. sorry if posted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)