Home and Away (1 Viewer)

sheeeri

HSC
I really hope Nicole & Geoff don't break up because I love them too together but I've seen pics of Geoff and some new girl that's entering in Home & Away soon. They were filming on the beach and they looked quite cosy and lovey dovey. :(

HSC
I agrre, i dont want them to break up. But she is a bit of a bitch and is trys to be a bit to perfect. the new chick is probably some Christian girl. lol

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
BUMP! Well not bump since this is a pinned thread but still.

:wave: Hey H&Aers. How has everyone been with uni, work and life?

H&A has been alright at the moment though I think I've been more interested Neighbours really. None of the storylines have been all that interesting in Home and Away at the moment but it's still be pretty good.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
So now Angelo's not going to trial. I heard a rumour that

Jack isn't really dead and has gone undercover
. Maybe that's why the trial isn't going ahead? I hope Angelo comes back to the bay when this whole storyline is over and the town can buy him a big fat apology cake.

Bek93

HSC
Um i hope that thing about Jack isn't true. Home and Away does stupid storylines like that and i hate it.

Nicole and Geoff are back on the island?!?
Haha

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hmmm been hearing that rumour for awhile now. I'm in agreement with the majority (well unless Jack and Martha fan) that it isn't plausible and it would be pretty stupid.

HSC
i also heard that rumour about jack.
as much as i liked jack as a character on home & away...i reallllllyyyy dont want him to come back.
its just so unrealistic.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
That was a rumour back when Jack was actually meant to come back to the show. Paul was meant to go to LA for 3 months and then come back to H&A, but that didnt work out, and they had to actually kill Jack off. Sad, but oh well, Hugo is there <3

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
What's been happening on this show? Haven't watched it since Joey gave a statement to Charlie that Robbo raped her then her brother came in and pulled her out of the station. Anything good happen since then?

HSC
What's been happening on this show? Haven't watched it since Joey gave a statement to Charlie that Robbo raped her then her brother came in and pulled her out of the station. Anything good happen since then?
i havent watched it for a lot longer than that :( our tv died & then ive been soooo busy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)