Home and Away stalker (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
it doesent make sense for it to be zoe, cos she wouldnt have the strength to be lugging around marks body, not that h&a ever makes sense.
i bet you they will just bring sarah lewis back from the dead

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
Home and away generally doesn't make sense :) The stalker is so Zoe. It has to be. There wasn't really any proof they were male, as they had a mask on - and who says women can't be strong.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i thought it would be sarah back from the dead.. lol.. but then it seems so "obvious" in a way.. such a typical ending.. i have no idea why it would be Dan Baker or Flynn.. its just unusual that they're suspects.. the suspect list just makes me wonder.. the only person that i can possibly choose is either Sarah back from the dead coz autopsy report seems botched.. or Zoe.. but i have no idea why it would be Zoe..

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Trogie said:
It's Mark...from beyond the grave...
Knowing Home and Away it's not impossible! It's becoming more and more like Days of Our Lives it's not funny!

I reckon it's Zoe.. don't ask me why.... i just reckon it is.. the stabbing herself is the only thing that doesn't add up for me... but everything else points to her!

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
a) JESSE (its not jesse cos he was @ robbies party when the cop got locked in the car)

b) FLYNN (its not flynn for the same reason)

c) JOSIE (unlikely...shes left town, and was in marks house whn it was broken into)

d) ZOE (COULD BE...she burred up when kim cheated on her with hailey)

e) DAN (COULD be...hes never around when the stalker is)

f) SARAH (too obvious...but maybe)

i think its zoe or dan...

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
im not really sure why it would be dan though.. because if it wasnt for pete he wouldn't of met Leah, and shes like his entire life now?!?!..

so im deducing that its going to be Zoe thats the stalker..

i also think that sarah being the stalker seems way too obvious.. but maybe she will be.. lol'.. any ideas on when the stalker is actually going to be revealed?!?!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
ohh but the stalker kills zoe tomorrow...so it's not her. anyway, as i said before this stalker crap has been dragged out waaaaaay too long. I don't care anymore and i don't think many other people do either

Gustus

HSC
TV WEEK (what's coming up)

Josie is still in the part at the start with the characters at the beginning (with Collen)

1)Josie comes back!

After last night when ZOE said "stalker" to Kim ...

2) Kim and Zoe are on the phone, zoe hear's a noise outside so she goes to check it out. she says "What are you doing here?" than screams. Kim races over to her caravan, and finds blood spattered all over the van and Zoe 'Missing'. Later Sally goes over to the van because she's bored and she finds the blood as well. Suddenly sally gets attaked and hit over the head. is Sally Dead?

... this makes me believe it's ZOE. I think she's staging the act with kim so he won't believe that it her. They gave her a little bit of a motive last night, when she said "so many people have hurt me". i don't know what she got against Sally, (Mabey she's in love with flynn)

Gustus

HSC
... there's more

3) Zoe's drivers license is stuck up on the stalker's wall

4) there is a vital clue that the police don't pin point when they obtain the stuff of the stalker's ???

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
but they wont kill sally off the show right.. because shes been on it so long.. doesnt seem like her character will go off!.. *shrugs* just have to wait and find out!!

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
nah sally doesnt die i dont think..but someone told me it was in TV week that she gets kidnapped..

and the stalker is someone really "un-expected" and when they give their reasons for their actiosn its a shock...:O oh the drama :-/

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
maybe it will be dan then.. because then it would be a really big shock.. because its his own brother.. i just find it unusual if it was Dan.. because when pete told him that the stalker was at the miss groper pagent.. he was totally shocked.. and o it cant be dan.. it cant be.. the stalker was under the stage when dan was on top of the stage.. hahha'...

maybe their kind of "shock" is raising sarah from the dead!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
anyway if it were real life the cops would've done their job and caught the stalker by now. But the H&A detectives are incompetent which conveniently drags it out cos they are too stupid to catch em!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Did u guys see the preview for next week? They showed Sally only, not Zoe, and the stalker had a man's voice, hahahah it's the lamest thing i've ever seen. It could be Zoe, but remember when she was on the phone to Kim there was a shadow that went past her window? So yeah I dunno, at this stage the only person I think it could be is Josie, she's the only one who hates summer bay and would want to destroy it, and she's been "away" this whole time so I'm leaning towards her. Fuck I can't believe I'm actually trying to work out who it is. This shit is lame

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
What about Jessie? I dunno if it could be him, I don't think that it is. The two obvious ones are definately Josie and Zoe.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
The only person besides Zoe which I would consider is Flynn...just coz he's the least one u'd expect....but the smell thing makes me thinks it probably zoe...maybe her perfume or something

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Does anyone know for sure who it is?

Oh, changing the subject, wtf is all this shit with Cassie and her evil uncle? What exactly did he do to her? Rape her?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)