Home and Away stalker (1 Viewer)

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
yeah, the smell thing is interesting...maybe it IS Flynn afterall, and thats why Sally recognises it.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
it cant be flynn, when sally was kidnapped he was in the diner talking to a whole bunch of people about the caravan park..

maybe its dan.. but when they previewed showing Sally they didn't show Zoe.. maybe it is still Zoe

HSC
i haven't watched home and away for ages because it got to melodramatic and my dislike of the sutherland family drove me away.
But this stalker has gotten me watching again
i think it is that dan guy - and you wouldn't even suspect him

persephone

HSC
apparently we're supposed to be really shocked by the stalker's identity and their motives...i think it could be dan but then where would that leave him?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
but im not sure why he would want to be a stalker.. y wud he try to kill himself on that airplane right at the beginning.. as i said before.. if it wasnt for pete he wouldn't of met leah, it just doesnt seem to make sense if it was him.. but if it WAS.. then it would truly be a suprise..

i still think its zoe..

Sasukekun

HSC
can anyone give me a summary of fridays episode? what happened??
i missed it =\

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
Zoe is the only one, apart from Sarah, that is not on the credits, and additionally they've made it out to appear as though she is dead...its so obvious...

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
its toooooo obvious for it to be zoe,
also it looked like a man in the shots with the gloves and stuff
did anyone see the preview for next week, it reminded me of the movie saw with sally in the room and the voicebox

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
ive always thought it was sarah, but then josie and now zoe... why would it be dan do any of the 'clues' point to him? but i seriously think it would be josie again, she has just disapeared out of no where again, just wen zoe gets kidnapped, also that bomb thing she left form the party just before they found the bomb, she left at d miss groper pagents after they found the 'bomb' and she hates the whole town shes not even tru to her neice, but its to obvious to b her :confused:

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i thought the stalker is revealed on tuesday..

><..

i think its zoe

although it being Dan would be more "suprising".. but "why" is all i can say if its him!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hmm ive only watched this show a couple of times while the stalker thing has been happening and has anyone realised that it would have to be a pretty damn strong woman to be able to carry the police guy and sally over her shoulders to whatever places he/she takes them? this might have already been said, but its been bugging me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)