Home and Away stalker (1 Viewer)

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
the only person that hasnt been there when the staker shows up is Sally. I think shes it.. and the whole thing about her falling was her going insane.

that chick who likes rick is a big time weirdo man..

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
i think its zoe, but i also think it could be flynn-but i doubt its flynn

shortie_689

HSC
It is so ZOE... she acted so suspicious when she was stabbed and she acted REALLY suspicious when sally was attacked.. It's her the crazy nurse...

heyhey!

HSC
N/A
shes too stupid to be the staker, but then again, she wasnt there when the mystery night was on.. hmmmmm... it could be there, but she comes accross as 2 stupid, dnt u guys reckon?

reemz

HSC
hmm

i thought it would have been sarah or josie but it could b zoe u doubt it would b flynn or sally nah the director would twist it lyk that

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
we're still in for another week before finding out the stalker.. that pretty much sucks.. i think i can actually buy that zoe might be the stalker.. cept the bit where she got attacked, that sort of makes me wonder.. i dont think it would be sally, shes such a paramount character in home and away since forever, they wont kill her off..

we also found out today whats up with Cassie?.. that her uncle probably sexually abused her??? or do i seem way off track

reemz

HSC
man h&a is slowly becoming lyk bold & the beautiful and passions its been draging on for so long!

heyhey!

HSC
N/A
fantasy27 said:
we also found out today whats up with Cassie?.. that her uncle probably sexually abused her??? or do i seem way off track

thats wat i rkn - either he sexually abused her (man,thats getting cliched now) or he killed her parents or something - cause whats up with her singing that stupid song all the time?

For the record, the stalker can't be josie, or mark for that matter. Hmmmm the only major character that wasn't at the "who donnit nite" was sally and zoe.

Im starting to think its zoe, cause she had a stupid look on her face at the hospital last nite when flynn was talking to weird-arse cassey.

kaylz

HSC
i watched it for the first time last night. and it's the guy that's dating the chick who had braces.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I was reading something today, and it made it seem as if it will still be a couple of weeks before we find out who it is :mad:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
There is a competition next week where you can win money for guessing the stalker, so we will probably have 6 people to pick from or something and then you ring up.

Gustus

HSC
it has to be someone who was there on the night of Noah's death. If not someone who knows all about it I.e. Dan Baker?

I know I should remeber this stuff, but I can someone please answer these

Q1. Who was at Leah's house that night?
Q2. Why was everyone there?
Q3. Were Scott and Danni about to leave the Bay?

reemz

HSC
Gustus said:
it has to be someone who was there on the night of Noah's death. If not someone who knows all about it I.e. Dan Baker?

I know I should remeber this stuff, but I can someone please answer these

Q1. Who was at Leah's house that night?
Q2. Why was everyone there?
Q3. Were Scott and Danni about to leave the Bay?

ANSWERES
Q1 scott, haely, danni, noah, sally, flynn, leah, sarah, alf, colleen, rhys,jesse, kirsty, kane, is that all? i think it is
Q2 Dani, Scott, Hayley, Noah, Kirsty, Kane and Jesse were hiding sally and flynn coz they were at counselling wen sarah was there, alf and colleen came to drop food peters the cop so he was there, hmm rhys was about 2 leave went 2 say good by 2 danni and found her tied up so he went 2 leahs
Q3 scott and danni stopped there trip 2 paris becoz beth and rhys broke up

but wats that got 2 do wid da storker

deano059

HSC
i think its zoe but the storyline is being dragged on way too long. its another fortnight before we find out

Gustus

HSC
reemz said:
but wats that got 2 do wid da storker
the stalker had to have been there that night because of the "tick tock" stuff
if not it must be dan Baker because he would know all the stuff

The stalker has to be a male because when the knife was planted it was a males figure

because of who was there it has to be either

Flynn

Rhys

Jesse

Scott (could be a posability but he wasn't in the room when sarah was saying "tick tock tick tock")

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)