Half Yearly Exams! (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
subjectiv said:
Yea, our business studies assignment is worth 30%. Do you like business studies? Coz it's getting boring and I also plan on dropping it next year.. but if i do, i'll only have 11 units.
I loved it till the start of the year, until my new teacher practically killed the subject for me. But meh, shes slowly getting better. Besides that, i admit it does get pretty boring at times, esp. with finance and operations, but it's still a fun subject overall.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Question:
-Are you guys all studying for your half yearlies now?
-Complete assessments first or study?

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
yoakim said:
Question:
Yep.
Well, I actually have to study first because the test is an assessment but if it's an assignment then nah.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
We're gonna set up in the school quad and it's for Business Studies yaaaay!! Oooooh, I'll try and get you a cup SoulSearcher, anyone else want some? I'll probably end up eating them myself anyway, ahaha :)

Oh darn, can't believe I didn't think of that before! Thanks Franz, we'll even paint the pegs in pretty colours and we'll have such a competitive advantage :p

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
yoakim said:
Question:
Mmmmm the demons of procrastination have a hold of me.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
basketcase89 said:
Mmmmm the demons of procrastination have a hold of me.
haha yeah i have that sometimes too.
Whenever i have a budgey day i tend to always say to myself "yeah, you deserve a rest" then it happens the next few days too, then you look back and it's been a few weeks of that evil attitude.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Hahahaha join the club. All up I've studied for about one hour, and that was just for maths. I'm going to get off BoS and do something productive... I think.. now.

75 or 99!

HSC
mine are in week 3 only 2 weeks...this is crazy i'm not use to studying in the holidays...lol i get distracted when i start bio....anyone who has assessment throughout the term is so lucky my headaches are all in one week ARGGHHH

HSC
75 or 99! said:
...lol i get distracted when i start [studying] bio....
I know what you mean. I usually just tip-toe around the sperm cell section. :lol:

I just finished my first half-yearly exam for Adv. English. Area of Study: Responsibility.

First Section: Analyzing Texts
Second Section: Area of Study Essay

.. It was soo cold in the hall (exam room). The damn teachers didn't turn the heaters on and my hands were all numb and shaky :mad1: I'd be disappointed if i didn't get over 90%.

I'm still not used to writing the word responsibility despite writing it about a hundred times in the exam =/

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
as soo cold in the hall ...my hands were all numb and shaky
i thought u'd be used to that by now? i mean..considering ur a troll, u must be very used to "under the bridge" conditions.
BTW that's how troll hands look like normally...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)