Half Yearly Exams! (1 Viewer)

patpat

HSC
my half yearlies are during first two weeks of school...there go my holidays..

HSC
eyy...
dno if this a lil early 2 ask.. but if u guys hav got your exams back.. can u guys post it up? so the rest of us can get som extra study?

thanx..

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Bleh, mine are in week 3 :( Really sucks, all the other schools I know(other than on here) have already done them

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
just have good work preparations and study everyday before your exams, mine are in week 4 term 2, no stress, just summerise dot points :D

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol @ 07'ers ... stressing over the Half yearlies .. i never really stressed over them .. maybe that's why i got bad marks ... o_o''' ~_~'

study smart!!
and don't waste your holidays by studying (as im going to be doing these holidays)
enjoy them, don't let school be your life ... !!

wise words by me! bahaha

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
lol @ 07'ers ... stressing over the Half yearlies .. i never really stressed over them .. maybe that's why i got bad marks ... o_o''' ~_~'

study smart!!
and don't waste your holidays by studying (as im going to be doing these holidays)
enjoy them, don't let school be your life ... !!

wise words by me! bahaha
I stressed like hell over my prelims exam, but the half-yearlies that i recently completed, i was really calm, which wasn't good because i couldn't push myself to work to my full potential. so yeah stress is a good in a sense, but don't let it become ridiculous. And yes don't let school be your life. if you want a funny, but also "informing ^^" read about this, read this "friendly debate" we had with a fellow o6er:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...802/your-2007-uni-courses/14.html#post2155528
its quite funny as he got owned and was completely speechless. and kent i think you can remember it !

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
I stressed like hell over my prelims exam, but the half-yearlies that i recently completed, i was really calm, which wasn't good because i couldn't push myself to work to my full potential. so yeah stress is a good in a sense, but don't let it become ridiculous. And yes don't let school be your life. if you want a funny, but also "informing ^^" read about this, read this "friendly debate" we had with a fellow o6er:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...802/your-2007-uni-courses/14.html#post2155528
its quite funny as he got owned and was completely speechless. and kent i think you can remember it !
LOL LOL!!!
hahah

yes .. you quoted me for the "friendly debate" thing. lawl!! hahahah
funny times .. funny times. ^___^

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah, don't get too stressed about the yearlies. Make sure you allow some time to relax and hang out, balance it out so you aren't burnt out by the end of the year.

HSC
Riviet said:
Yeah, don't get too stressed about the yearlies. Make sure you allow some time to relax and hang out, balance it out so you aren't burnt out by the end of the year.
I don't know about the HSC, but that shouldn't be hard to do in the prelim. My official half-yearly studying begins tomorrow according to my itinerary with the past three days dedicated to my D&T Case Study Assignment. Haven't felt the stress so far!

HSC
argggh... school is starting to get to me now... our weeks are just crammed up with assessments, not to mention the massive homework load... and when the holidays come.. we cant even enjoy them.. just finished a couple of weeks of assessment before the holidays and i got half yearlies in week 2 and 3 of next term... im thinkin that my holidays are gonna be crap.. i useless with a study timetable.. i cant keep one during skool.. so im probably gonna fail even more when i use one durin the holidays.. but still... perseverance mite pay off..
anyways.. thats my input.. hopefulyl someone out there agrees with me.. if you do... throw your hand up:wave:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
the-1-n-only-me said:
argggh... school is starting to get to me now... our weeks are just crammed up with assessments, not to mention the massive homework load... and when the holidays come.. we cant even enjoy them.. just finished a couple of weeks of assessment before the holidays and i got half yearlies in week 2 and 3 of next term... im thinkin that my holidays are gonna be crap.. i useless with a study timetable.. i cant keep one during skool.. so im probably gonna fail even more when i use one durin the holidays.. but still... perseverance mite pay off..
anyways.. thats my input.. hopefulyl someone out there agrees with me.. if you do... throw your hand up:wave:
That's senior schooling for you. Keep your head up and don't give in to the workload you have. Most students feel the same way as you and remember that it'll all pay off in the end =]

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
half yearlies will be pretty simple if you revise all your work during these few weeks. if you havn't started studying then do so now :)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
^
Quoted for truth. Anyways if you need any help, resources or anything with Modern History or Business Studies, you can pm me =]

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
yeah, for all the hsc students, good luck in your trial exams which are like at some time.. i can't remember when

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)