growing. (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
You're taller when you wake up in the morning because when you sleep, gravity is no longer compressing the intervertebral discs and they reabsorb water. Over the course of the day obviously they are compressed and then you go to bed and etc.

Sleeping won't make you taller, I'd be a giant if it did :]
haha, i meant about the breaking the legs bit. but thanks for the clarification =pp.

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
haha, i meant about the breaking the legs bit. but thanks for the clarification =pp.
That offer's still on the table. I'm a licensed growth technician, so I'm allowed to do this stuff.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
height isnt everything :confused:

being taller wont make you more attractive if your face is still fucked up

mr_robato

HSC
I stoppe growing when i was roughly 14-15

i hit about 180cm then and now im 183cm

but i did weigh 55kg then lol now im 85kg so im not built like a little girl anymore

Very same dilemma here dude. Tallish (175-177 cm) but only 54kgs. GYM after hsc for me.
Did you also do the whole gym+diet thing? 55 to 85(built) doesn't happen without gym+diet.

Chicks often beg me for my metabolism, I beg that they beg for something naughty (quietly though :p ). :D

Robato :rofl:

arumisan

HSC
not even ..
162 cm is the average female height in Australia..
and you are above that :)

i like girls around your height
actually, from one of the dolly issues, and wikipedia (i could be wrong though so yeah, correct me if i am), the average for females is somewhere between 164/165

which means i'm way below the average (157, or i like to think i'm around 5'2", go asian genes!)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
crapppp i forgot about this thread i made. now it's just reminded me of my height depression, and reopened old wounds. damnit. haha.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Very same dilemma here dude. Tallish (175-177 cm) but only 54kgs. GYM after hsc for me.
Did you also do the whole gym+diet thing? 55 to 85(built) doesn't happen without gym+diet.

Chicks often beg me for my metabolism, I beg that they beg for something naughty (quietly though :p ). :D

Robato :rofl:
I went from 57 kg to 60 kg in 3 weeks :). I'm getting toned up :) hehe. You need diet of course along with gym work. I'm growing horizontally and vertically still so lucky for me my BMI can change a lot. :)

dux&src

HSC
crapppp i forgot about this thread i made. now it's just reminded me of my height depression, and reopened old wounds. damnit. haha.
awww there there :)
Feel sorry for the boys out there who aren't even 5 foot.

dux&src

HSC
I went from 57 kg to 60 kg in 3 weeks :). I'm getting toned up :) hehe. You need diet of course along with gym work. I'm growing horizontally and vertically still so lucky for me my BMI can change a lot. :)
60 Kg was 25 days ago though! I could be 64 kg now yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)