growing. (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
okay, so i'm in year twelve [obviously] and i've grown about a centimetre since i was in year six. i waited and waited for a growth spurt but it seemed to never come. i'm now seventeen, and i neeeeeeed to be five centimetres taller.

is there any hope for me? or anything that i can do that would encourage growing?

please don't say that i should get my legs broken and extended or something, cause that's just a little drastic for my liking.

your opinions are appreciated =]]. thanks heaps.

not sure if this is in the right forum, didn't really fit anywhere else i don't think.. ? thanks.

Yomo

HSC
should have listened to your mum and eaten your vegies.. they make you grow up big and strong

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
I stoppe growing when i was roughly 14-15

i hit about 180cm then and now im 183cm

but i did weigh 55kg then lol now im 85kg so im not built like a little girl anymore

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
I stoppe growing when i was roughly 14-15

i hit about 180cm then and now im 183cm

but i did weigh 55kg then lol now im 85kg so im not built like a little girl anymore
i was 164, now i'm 165, i want to be 170.

my weight hasn't changed much at all.

hmph.

Lukybear

HSC
Yea, Ive got the same problem. Lucky your a girl, imagine a guy being your height.

I started playing basketball which, i thought made me grow taller by a few cm. Now definitely i am a head taller then many of my asian friends, but still below par when compared to anglos.

We cannot do much about genes.

Yomo

HSC
165 isnt so bad...and really 5 cm doesnt make all that much difference...thats were mad heels come into play

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
okay, so i'm in year twelve [obviously] and i've grown about a centimetre since i was in year six. i waited and waited for a growth spurt but it seemed to never come. i'm now seventeen, and i neeeeeeed to be five centimetres taller.

is there any hope for me? or anything that i can do that would encourage growing?

please don't say that i should get my legs broken and extended or something, cause that's just a little drastic for my liking.

not sure if this is in the right forum, didn't really fit anywhere else i don't think.. ? thanks.
why do u need to be 5cm taller?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

in year 7 i was 145cm, u know how in PE class u do this measuring thing where u measure ur weight and height and the beep and basketbal test and stuff (yes u know, i went to CHS too), this went up to year 10 i believe, and i noticed i grew 2.5cm each year, and by yr 12 i was around 166cm, and im still around the same, around 167cm.

i doubt we'll grow more, but apparantly we're growing till we're 21, so yea.

Deathwatch

HSC
I'm 15 150 cm but I weigh 55kg. I have muscle density. Some people say that some who hit puberty late grow at a very quick rate just before 18.

Deathwatch

HSC
Yeah i get that a lot at school i don't need any more of that at BOS

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
in year 7 i was 145cm, u know how in PE class u do this measuring thing where u measure ur weight and height and the beep and basketbal test and stuff (yes u know, i went to CHS too), this went up to year 10 i believe, and i noticed i grew 2.5cm each year, and by yr 12 i was around 166cm, and im still around the same, around 167cm.

i doubt we'll grow more, but apparantly we're growing till we're 21, so yea.
i only came to chs in year seven, so i never did that =[[.

i just need a growth spurt cause i want to be 170 cm. and i would pray everynight if it would help in any sort of way. and i'm an atheist. so yeah. haha.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
165cm isnt as bad as you make it out to be, your height is pretty average. I was expecting you to be something way, way shorter then that.
it's not that i think i'm short, there's just certain things you can't do unless you're a little taller =[[.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)