going down there... (1 Viewer)

babydollbarbie

i am sure your girl tries to be good you know the saying practise makes perfect, maybe u sud tell her to practise on you, im sure if she is offering she would love to practise on u so it can get better and better for u!! hmm im not sure i shall let you know if there is ne thing ive wanted to try, do a new possi every sess?? thats good that u love to recieve- she must be good thats exciting news for a girl to hear!! especially wen all she wants to do is please her man!!!! what wud u say wud be a good improvement to head for u??

barbie. x

OC_best_eva

Id say finish sex off with head. And when i mean finish i mean 'finish'. heheh u no wat im talkin bout barbie!

Yeh new possi every sess is a good way to make things a bit diff

babydollbarbie

yeah i can understand that im sure ur girl wud be willing to "finish" it off for u!!! possi's sound good maybe u and ur girl can find some new ones??

barbie x

OC_best_eva

Yeh she is very good to me. yeh im sure we will work out some new ones, plenty of time for that.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
gooody gooody said:
so back to the oral sex...do guys prefer shaved??? I hate blow jobs they are so degrading dont u reckon girls, but sometimes its just what u have 2 do!!!

um correct me if im wrong
but if you dont wanna do it, ahh DONT DO IT?
rofl
if you seem to think its degrading then dont do it according to being obliged to do it!
i think, if you like some1 its fine! or up for some fun? lol head for head!

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
yeah, don't do anything u don't want. if u do, then it IS degrading.

elizarose

Shit Your English and Grammar Skills are Pathetic Mte!!!

missy_ said:
oi oc yeh m8. paris us blondeys gota stick togeta ey. i agre blondeys r fukn gud @ givin head if i do say lol. blonde guys r usualy gd at givin2 actually most guys r iv had r gd @ givin they just gota let themselfs go n ike jzt do it 4get like wat ther doin & shit i mean we do it. i agree wit MzbLaZeIT hed 4 hed haha!

so wat does evry1 tink of 69erz & wats ur fav position?

cum on peepz post sum shit im fukn bored i cant b fukd 2 do ne more study.
Learn How to speak proper english and then come back to this forum!!! :mad:

Binky

agent_angel said:
yeh well a guy i used to date WOULD NOT kiss me on the lips unless i had a drink after giving him head. i didnt really care all that much. no dramas, but his attitude shitted me a bit
i don't blame him. it doesn't exactly taste nice.

agent_angel

HSC
yeh it didnt really bother me that much. just in the heat of the moment, stopping to take a drink stopped the flow a bit or something. lol maybe i just like continuous passion

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
BabySilver said:
yeah someone requested a sticky and it got one.

as for 50 pages... shows howmuch oral sex plays a part in today society,
Or at least how much randy teenagers like to talk about it.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Alvin Yeap said:
god help us when teenage girls get their sex ed from sex in the city.
where else would we really get it from
besides
school -which can be a lil misguided
cosmo
dolly- to some extent
cleo
etc
oh and everyother show that has sex as its central theme :p :p :p ;) :p ;)

django_

HSC
agent_angel said:
ok ppls your views
oral sex
is it best to spit or swallow?
is it ok to kiss straight after or should mouths be washed out? (thank u sex and the city)
guys what makes a girl good at giving head?
girls what do guys do to give us what we want?
and the most important question - what do we do whilst waiting for our partner to come :p
swallowing is cool, but if he hasnt cummed in a coupler days tastes pretty shit so just use some tissues hehe oh and yeh kiss afterwards as if i wouldnt youve already swallowed it anyway so they cant taste it! plus it makes it that much more passionate and intimate :)

the best thing to do - give your bf head till he cums, then let him go down on you, then have sex. he'll be up and running again and wil last a hell of a lot longer. thats the only way to go about it i reckon ;-)

and while waiting for my bf to cum.... mmmm get totally turned on my his moaning...ohh yeeeeh hehe ;-)

swabbster

HSC
what i dont understand what u mean by spitting or swallowing, i chew my fod before i swallow it, do u mean something like that. Can someone inform me

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
swabbster said:
what i dont understand what u mean by spitting or swallowing, i chew my fod before i swallow it, do u mean something like that. Can someone inform me
sweetie, they're talking about oral sex. Thats when you put the genitals of another person (usually of the opposite sex but if you are gay then of the same) in your mouth and usually you suck on various part of it.

sorry if that grossed you out :)

django_

HSC
mmmm its fun to squeeeeezeee their butt at the same time as well....ohh yeeeeeh :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)