HSC
passed out after 10.

but there's always room for improvment.

Maybe if i had of slept in the preceeding few days it might have been better

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Ali G - don't tell me you haven't seen the movie 'Ali G in da House'

Really really funny movie. He is a famous Brittish toy homie / comedian.

paris 183

Barbie! don't stereotype
HSC
ok guys here is one of my experience quite funny we look back and laugh now!! i was giving my boy head- amazingly according to him haha and im going 4 a while and i get jaw lock haha!!!! and then he came and we'd been heavily drinking that night- he'd been drinking rum & coke, u all know the affects of alc on cum haha wasnt really in the swollowing mood but i wasnt fast enough as under the influence and was stuck with swollowing! haha!

PARIS.

tell me ur experiences now!!

Last edited by a moderator:

OC_best_eva

Hey Paris...
Jeez wat a nite that sounded like. u poor thing. jaw lock sounds painful! hehehe. jeez how dedicated r u. swallowing after rum and coke i can only imagine how awful that would of been. 10/10 for dedication. Im sure he would of had the nite of his life! heheh. btw tell ur boy to get some fuckin pinaple juice to make that job of urs easier on u.

Have fun

Paris by the way ill private message u my number

Call me sometime if ur free

Last edited by a moderator:

babydollbarbie

omg oc i thought u wanted my number! but yeah ne chance of u me and paris gettin together im open to heaps of new things!!! private message me oc and paris with ur numbers!! hahah!!!

on a serious note! can ne one tell me, does putting a pillow under ur ass while having sex make a difference???

thanks. barbie x

babydollbarbie

like cause i am always trying to hoist myself up and i get fkn tired legs. whats the best thing about it? ne good new positions u wud suggest?? for a bit of a new thing?

BabySilver

HSC
Anything where he supports your waist or legs could be good.. usually helps if he is knealing like 90degree angle to your body.
find somewhere to sit that's at the right hieght for him then you can just wrap your legs round him.. trial and error is always the best.

BabySilver

HSC
worst experince.. Never had one, I love it. (that's gonna get me some comments)
Most recomended.. depends.. Sometimes I would say doggie.. others.. the butterfly. Definetly torn between the 2.

Incidently I found the butterfly when I had pulled a muscle in my leg.. only heard about it a week or so later.

babydollbarbie

oh i love it as well!!! no bad experience only funny ones! haha u rather give or receieve? 69 u find it good?? butterfly explain???

OC_best_eva

babydollbarbie said:
oh i love it as well!!! no bad experience only funny ones! haha u rather give or receieve? 69 u find it good?? butterfly explain???
The butterfly is good barbie we should try some time. hehehe

I think everyone perfers to recieve? what do u prefer barbie?

babydollbarbie

yeh oc for sure!!! id like that!! see i love to make my boy happy- im accomodating!!! yet receiving good! wats ur preference?? wat urs fav pos??

OC_best_eva

babydollbarbie said:
yeh oc for sure!!! id like that!! see i love to make my boy happy- im accomodating!!! yet receiving good! wats ur preference?? wat urs fav pos??
Fav possi prob doggy.

And of course when my girl is giving head. it always goes down well. if u no what i mean

babydollbarbie

doggy yeah good good! good for u?? oh ok cool cool sounds like she is good at it? prefer to receive? ne thing u wud like to do and never had but wud like to try?

barbie xx

OC_best_eva

babydollbarbie said:
doggy yeah good good! good for u?? oh ok cool cool sounds like she is good at it? prefer to receive? ne thing u wud like to do and never had but wud like to try?

barbie xx
My girl is very good to me to ive tried most things. Ill let u no if i think of somethin.

Doggy yeh very good for me

I love to recieve - she is jst that good

How bout u? anythin u want to try but neva have?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)